It's big, it's brawny and it's surprisingly swift. Better yet, you'll need just 64MB of memory to lift Microsoft's new OS off the ground. This month we put Windows 2000 through its paces to see how it measures up to it predecessors.
PC World Business
Once you've upgraded, you'll find that Windows 2000 is a land of opportunity. Here's how to customise your desktop, manage files, maintain security, access the Internet - and more.
EXCLUSIVE: in the PC World Test Centre this month is the Kryotech Super G. Hitting the ground running at 1000MHz, this is the first time a machine of this calibre has been put through its paces in Australia.
Finding a Web site developer
The essential Web site toolkit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Series notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Anonabox promises a portable, streamlined way to use Tor to hide your online tracks
- LinkedIn aims to make email more professional, with LinkedIn Intro
- 5G will have to do more than send speed up your phone, Ericsson says
- Wireless world record: Researchers transfer data at 100Gbps through the air
- Google to feature user recommendations in ads
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW