PC World Business
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Finding a Web site developer
The essential Web site toolkit
Outsourcing Web Design: what it really costs
50 ways to destroy bugs and viruses: PC World's comprehensive guide isolates the bugs and identifies the online patches you need.
More than 20 utilities to help you ward off viruses and other nasties that bring your system to its knees.
Following many delays and a string of missed deadlines, Windows 2000, Microsoft's successor to its NT operating system, has finally hit the shelves.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Google to build quantum computing processors
- Sonos speakers now run on Wi-Fi with no Bridge required
- Home Depot investigates possible payment data breach
- Sony joins AllSeen Alliance to push for common ground in IoT
- Groups: FCC shouldn't overturn state laws against municipal broadband
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.