The key to bargain-basement supercomputing is tying together standard PCs with Linux.
PC World Business
Multihead is a relatively new feature in XFree86 and allows a user to run two or more monitors simultaneously while in X
Sun Microsystems' office suite, StarOffice 5.2, is a cross-platform, total office product.
Personal digital assistants have gone from geeky gadgets to professional power toys. With the latest performance improvements, some new hues, as well as pricing to suit a range of budgets - now's the time to check out the hottest handhelds.
In this feature we endeavour, via benchmark testing comparisons, to show you how your applications will perform under different configurations if you do decide to use Windows 2000.
One of the key features of SGI's operating system IRIX is its XFS file system. It was developed to meet the needs of massive graphical rendering systems, super computing arrays and large storage units. SGI is now porting the code to the Linux kernel ...
Whether you are just starting out or already have an established accounting system, we look at the software you need to take the stress out of moving to the new GST system.
Running Windows inside Linux.
A review of the recent Linux show in Sydney.
June sees the launch of a new initiative from PC World: LinuxWorld.com.au.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Why Dropbox left Amazon's cloud and built its own from scratch
- Dick Smith shareholders left out in the cold
- Corporate “No-Cloud” policy in 2020 will be as rare as a “No-Internet” policy today
- A UK 'Brexit' may have a sunny side for tech
- Top legal tips for startups in the digital space
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCData ArchitectSA
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- FTStorage ConsultantACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW