Here are some of the best Windows-based laptops we've reviewed so far in 2014.
PC World Business
The Samsung Galaxy S5 is an evolutionary device; the vendor’s new flagship is better than its predecessor across the board, without quite being revolutionary. But while it houses impressive hardware, it is let down by the infamous TouchWiz, Samsung’s...
A number of small, 8in tablets running Windows 8.1 have been made available on the Australian market this year. These are based on the latest generation of Intel's Atom CPU, and they provide a much improved user experience over the Atom-based tablets...
Chromebooks are simple laptops that have replaced netbooks in the low-cost segment of the market. Instead of running Windows, they run the Chrome OS operating system from Google. Here are the models we've reviewed so far.
The Lenovo ThinkPad T440s is one of the best business laptops that you can buy. It has a strong build quality, serious styling, but most importantly, good speed, an excellent keyboard, and plenty of features. However, there is also a T440 (non ‘s’) m...
Google and Samsung have grown closer over the past week following Google's sale of Motorola to Lenovo and a 10-year global patent cross-license agreement signed by the tech giants.
We take a look at these two popular high-end Ultrabooks to let you know which one is best. Hint: it's the more expensive one.
Filing is no easier in the digital age. Now we have electronic receipts stashed in email messages or on cloud services or on our phones, in addition to the paper documents stuffed in file cabinets and perhaps left in little piles here and there aroun...
Amazon's ambitious plan to use flying drones to deliver packages is far-fetched, but not just because of technology limitations or air traffic regulations. Amazon's fulfillment center network, as it stands now, is too limited to serve even a tiny fra...
For many customers, selecting an internal storage device often means having to make the choice between a solid state drive and a hard drive. This can lead to compromises: if they want speed, they will forego capacity; if they want capacity, they will...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- That moment when you realize you're exchanging emails with a robot
- Google's Inbox uses machine learning to speed up email replies
- Google's Gmail finally adds the ability to block email, but there's a better way
- New Cryptolocker variant discovered targeting Australians
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- CCUAT Test AnalystWA
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCBusiness Systems Analyst - eCommerce PaymentsVIC
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- FTDesktop SupportNSW