"PC replacements should pick up again in 2016, particularly later in the year."
PC World Business
Google Enterprise is making inroads on many fronts, winning converts to everything from its productivity tools to its cloud offerings. We recently caught up with President of Google Enterprise, Amit Singh, for a progress report and to discuss what co...
More than anyone else, Jaak Aaviksoo has first-hand knowledge of what a cyberwar might feel like. In April 2007, Estonia's banking, media and government presence online was disrupted by several waves of distributed denial of service attacks that knoc...
These days, cloud computing may be the hottest topic in IT industry as many firms are planning to unleash cloud service or already starting to deploy cloud service.
Earlier this year, Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak <a href="http://www.fusionio.com/PressDetails.php?id=67">accepted the position of chief scientist</a> at start-up solid state drive company Fusion-io. It's the first time since 1972, when he worked in...
Linus Torvalds is a regular visitor to Australia in January. He comes out for some sunshine and to attend the annual linux.conf.au organised by Linux Australia. He took some time out to speak to Rodney Gedda about a host of topics including point rel...
Imagine an IP voice and unified communications system that can be integrated into any application and customised to meet business needs. Sounds great, right? Well that project is the Asterisk IP-PBX and it's free to use and you get the source code. A...
To say Sabre Holdings is a believer in open source technology is an understatement. Its IT department supports the Travelocity Web site, the Sabre Travel Network and Sabre Airline Solutions, and the company has been using open source tools for some 1...
The Pirate Bay (TPB), one of the world's biggest torrent tracker sites, found itself embroiled in controversy last month, when a link to a torrent containing photographs of a grisly child murder in Sweden appeared on the site.
Google, which celebrates 10 years of its incorporation this month, remains strongly committed to its Enterprise unit and to the customers it serves, including IT and business managers and CIOs, although most of the company's revenue comes from online...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Vodafone puts idle smartphones to work to fight cancer
- A look at the connected police car concept (+12 photos)
- Google buys maker of fascinating, creepy robots
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCProcurement and Categroy SpecialistWA
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD