When Shane Macaulay tried to sell the Fujitsu U810 laptop he won in a hacking contest last week, it seemed almost like an April Fool's joke.
PC World Business
Viewed by many as open source's most compelling business play in the past few years, MySQL made waves this year, accepting Sun Microsystems' US$1 billion acquisition bid, opening eyes on Wall Street as to open source's potential to shake up the softw...
The LiMo Foundation was formed on January 2007 as a consortium of mobile industry companies joining together to create for handsets an open and standardized software platform based on Linux. Their goal is to deliver an open handset format that will b...
Federal science minister Kim Carr outlines his thinking and his philosophy to <i>Australian Life Scientist</i>.
What is true enterprise security and how do you get it? Bogus promises by vendors are all too common. In this interview, outspoken security analyst Nick Selby humorously tackles the truth about data leakage products, smartphone protection, hotspot th...
The Internet engineering community will be eating its own dog food tonight. For one hour, the 1,250 network experts at the Internet Engineering Task Force meeting will be able to access the Internet only through IPv6. The IETF created IPv6 in the mid...
Ever more computers are carrying ever more confidential data -- trade secrets, personal information of clients and constituents, and national security information. Encrypted hard disks requiring hardware keys or passwords are supposedly the way to ke...
When Pakistan Telecom blocked YouTube's traffic one Sunday evening in February, the ISP created an international incident that wreaked havoc on the popular video site for more than two hours.
The European Union's 899-million-euro antitrust fine is the result of a continuous effort by the European Commission dating back to 2000. Carlo Piana, a partner at the Milan law firm Studio Legale Tamos Piana & Partners, represented the Free Software...
Almost four months after Google emerged from the background in social networking with its OpenSocial initiative, there is no shortage of skepticism around the project.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- LinkedIn ProFinder helps freelancers land jobs
- What you need to do to stop data from leaving with exiting employees
- As Zika looms, a question arises: Who gets to telecommute?
- Surveys suss out Windows 10 enterprise migration timelines
- Facebook battles to banish News Feed clickbait
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCProject Manager, Infrastructure Migration, AWS CloudNSW
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW