For some of us, it's that magical time of year. Better than the summer holidays, better than Father's or Mother's Day -- even better than your own birthday.
Mobility & Wireless
If there's one thing the digital revolution has taught us, it's that we shouldn't get too attached to anything. Technology has a way of seizing long-held ideas and entrenched industries and turning them upside-down.
The free apps you can't live without.
More than a year ago, I wrote a column called "Why the iPhone will change the (PC) world." In that piece I described how the user interface of future operating systems -- the next-generation Windows, OS X and Linux UIs -- will have iPhone-like elemen...
In the US, Morrisville State College's deployment of 802.11n WLAN has been covered in an attempt to study the challenges facing early enterprise adopters of 11n.
Not convinced that superfast 802.11n Wi-Fi is for you? Allow us to persuade you.
Having an RFID tag in your Nike shoes, or affixed to your license plate sticker, or even embedded in your driver's license may seem bizarre.
Early products and services that shift voice calls seamlessly between wireless LAN and cellular networks are proving themselves to enterprise users.
Easy-to-implement strategies for staying connected and secure on a home or public Wi-Fi network.
A rare large-scale, wireless LAN stress test using three vendors' equipment found many WLANs could run into a performance ceiling as they grow in size and traffic. The study's authors say the problem lies not with the vendors' gear but with the desig...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- That moment when you realize you're exchanging emails with a robot
- Google's Inbox uses machine learning to speed up email replies
- Google's Gmail finally adds the ability to block email, but there's a better way
- New Cryptolocker variant discovered targeting Australians
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CloudVIC
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCPerformance Test Lead- Load runner, SAP , Citrix ,HPQC ,QTPNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Digital (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- FTAEM & AEM Forms ConsultantsWA
- FTAppian DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- CCUI/UX DesignerNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA