Technology companies from all over the world descended on Barcelona, Spain for Mobile World Congress 2016. We were there to show you the best of the product releases from companies large and small. Photos by Chris Player who travelled to MWC as a gue...
Mobility & Wireless
Facebook will begin test flights of its solar-powered Internet drone later this year, CEO Mark Zuckerberg said on Monday.
The iPhone won't always be the moneymaker it once was.
Vodafone and the Garvan Institute of Medical Research have partnered in an attempt boost cancer research using Australian smartphones while their users sleep.
Data communications company, Motorola Solutions, has launched a concept patrol car intended to serve as a "virtual partner" for emergency services by creating a fully-integrated mobile communications experience.
Google has acquired Boston Dynamics, a company that builds robots that mimic the movements of humans and animals with stunning dexterity and speed.
From single digits to trillions, the tech industry loves numbers, and it generated plenty of them in 2013. Here's a look at some of the figures that stand out from the year:
Expanding the range of its mobile photo sharing service, Instagram has introduced Instagram Direct, which allows users to send photos or short videos to a specific user or group of users.
Nokia has obtained permission to sell its Indian handset factory after it agreed to deposit funds as security until a dispute with the country's tax authorities is resolved.
A South Korean court on Thursday ruled against Samsung Electronics in a lawsuit that threatened to ban older iPhone and iPad models in the country for alleged patent infringement.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP begins selling its Jet Fusion 3D printer; says it's 50% cheaper, 10X faster than others
- Are you ready for the enterprise wearables boom?
- IBM makes quantum computing available in the cloud
- What Apple's first down quarter in 13 years really means
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- CCData ModellerACT
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW