The Google Nexus One, Motorola Droid, and the iPhone have been put to the test to find out which smartphone has a better touchscreen. But despite overall more capable hardware, the iPhone still has a better display, it has been revealed in a recent t...
Mobility & Wireless
Suspicious applications that may have stolen users' online banking credentials have appeared on the Android Market, the Google-run app store for its mobile operating system.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Nokia CEO Olli-Pekka Kallasvuo called on smartphone application developers to turn their attention to emerging countries, highlighting the vast business potential in these markets and the opportunity to improve the lives of the billions of people liv...
Symbian Foundation, responsible for development of the Symbian mobile OS, is readying its Symbian^3 and Symbian^4 versions of the platform, with version 3 likely to be feature-complete next month, a Symbian blogger said this week.
Truphone has unveiled a new app for mobile phones running Google's Android platform, that allows users to make voice over IP (VoIP) calls.
Toshiba plans to release Transformers accessories
Mary Lou Jepsen and her team at start-up Pixel Qi have their display-screen technology in several products being shown at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) and plan to put a DIY (do it yourself) screen kit on the market early this yea...
Microsoft doesn't have a business model problem in the mobile market, but its phones are skewed toward business users at the expense of consumers and are not as modern as they need to be, Robbie Bach, president of Microsoft's entertainment and device...
While augmented reality apps have been positioned as the "new hotness" on smartphones for a while now, there have been very few games that blend all of the requisite parts of the technology to make something fun. Shadowforce seems to be onto somethin...
The mobile phone is turning into the platform of choice for banking in emerging markets. In developed markets, however, the phone has struggled to compete with existing payment methods, and the challenges aren't going away in 2010.
Latest News Articles
- US lawmaker asks FTC to probe implications of Facebook 'big data' experiment
- Google, Dropbox band together to fight patent trolls
- IBM rethinking decades-old computer design with $US3 billion investment
- Microsoft settles with No-IP in botnet hunt, after seizing its domains
- Microsoft debuts Cloud storage service for enterprises
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 Nokia’s flagship Lumia 930 on sale 11 July in Australia
- 5 Major updates coming to Google’s Chromecast
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »
- FTTechnology Development DirectorNZ
- FTRelationship/Partnerships ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- CCeFinance Change ManagerNSW
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTService Operations DirectorNZ
- CCL2 Technical Engineer - RightFaxVIC
- FTHead of Service ExperienceNZ