Aruba Networks is adding support for wired networks to the next version of its AirWave network management tool, it said on Monday.
Mobility & Wireless
When the iPhone was first launched in June 2007, it was generally panned by IT managers and systems administrators. It didn't support any encryption of user data, could not have any enforced security policies and offered no way to remotely wipe data ...
The Nexus One "superphone" revolution appears to be experiencing some backlash. Google's Nexus One has been available for less than a week, yet customers and developers are already amassing a growing list of issues and complaints.
The Nexus is raising quite the ruckus. From the squabble over the device's name to complaints over poor 3G performance and subpar support, Google's first foray into phone sales is taking some unfortunate twists.
The Google Nexus One, Motorola Droid, and the iPhone have been put to the test to find out which smartphone has a better touchscreen. But despite overall more capable hardware, the iPhone still has a better display, it has been revealed in a recent t...
Suspicious applications that may have stolen users' online banking credentials have appeared on the Android Market, the Google-run app store for its mobile operating system.
Nokia CEO Olli-Pekka Kallasvuo called on smartphone application developers to turn their attention to emerging countries, highlighting the vast business potential in these markets and the opportunity to improve the lives of the billions of people liv...
Symbian Foundation, responsible for development of the Symbian mobile OS, is readying its Symbian^3 and Symbian^4 versions of the platform, with version 3 likely to be feature-complete next month, a Symbian blogger said this week.
Truphone has unveiled a new app for mobile phones running Google's Android platform, that allows users to make voice over IP (VoIP) calls.
Toshiba plans to release Transformers accessories
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Vodafone puts idle smartphones to work to fight cancer
- A look at the connected police car concept (+12 photos)
- Google buys maker of fascinating, creepy robots
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- FTTechnical Team Lead - .Net / SharePointACT
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCRevalidations OfficerACT
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- CCSoftware Engineer (Client facing) - Publisher SolutionsNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperACT
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- FTInfrastructure Specialist - Sec Ops Network & OSAsia
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW