Aruba Networks is adding support for wired networks to the next version of its AirWave network management tool, it said on Monday.
Mobility & Wireless
When the iPhone was first launched in June 2007, it was generally panned by IT managers and systems administrators. It didn't support any encryption of user data, could not have any enforced security policies and offered no way to remotely wipe data ...
The Nexus One "superphone" revolution appears to be experiencing some backlash. Google's Nexus One has been available for less than a week, yet customers and developers are already amassing a growing list of issues and complaints.
The Nexus is raising quite the ruckus. From the squabble over the device's name to complaints over poor 3G performance and subpar support, Google's first foray into phone sales is taking some unfortunate twists.
The Google Nexus One, Motorola Droid, and the iPhone have been put to the test to find out which smartphone has a better touchscreen. But despite overall more capable hardware, the iPhone still has a better display, it has been revealed in a recent t...
Suspicious applications that may have stolen users' online banking credentials have appeared on the Android Market, the Google-run app store for its mobile operating system.
Nokia CEO Olli-Pekka Kallasvuo called on smartphone application developers to turn their attention to emerging countries, highlighting the vast business potential in these markets and the opportunity to improve the lives of the billions of people liv...
Symbian Foundation, responsible for development of the Symbian mobile OS, is readying its Symbian^3 and Symbian^4 versions of the platform, with version 3 likely to be feature-complete next month, a Symbian blogger said this week.
Truphone has unveiled a new app for mobile phones running Google's Android platform, that allows users to make voice over IP (VoIP) calls.
Toshiba plans to release Transformers accessories
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Skype is getting infused with conversational “bots”
- Anonabox promises a portable, streamlined way to use Tor to hide your online tracks
- LinkedIn aims to make email more professional, with LinkedIn Intro
- 5G will have to do more than send speed up your phone, Ericsson says
- Wireless world record: Researchers transfer data at 100Gbps through the air
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- FTIT Support Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW