Toshiba plans to release Transformers accessories
Mobility & Wireless
Mary Lou Jepsen and her team at start-up Pixel Qi have their display-screen technology in several products being shown at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) and plan to put a DIY (do it yourself) screen kit on the market early this yea...
Microsoft doesn't have a business model problem in the mobile market, but its phones are skewed toward business users at the expense of consumers and are not as modern as they need to be, Robbie Bach, president of Microsoft's entertainment and device...
While augmented reality apps have been positioned as the "new hotness" on smartphones for a while now, there have been very few games that blend all of the requisite parts of the technology to make something fun. Shadowforce seems to be onto somethin...
The mobile phone is turning into the platform of choice for banking in emerging markets. In developed markets, however, the phone has struggled to compete with existing payment methods, and the challenges aren't going away in 2010.
Athletic shoe maker Adidas launched the latest version of its miCoach training gadgets in the U.S. alongside the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas this week in the hope of enticing people to use the system to meet their New Year's ...
Aircell, the company offering the Gogo in-flight Wi-Fi service on many airlines, will launch an in-flight video downloading service later this year.
Acer is recalling about 22,000 Aspire laptop computers after customers reported that some models were overheating.
Intel is ramping up efforts to push low-power Atom chips in the burgeoning category of tablet devices, a market where the chip giant, which dominates netbooks, faces tough competition from competitors like Nvidia.
Google support forums are awash with people looking for help for problems with their Nexus One phones -- and unable to find it.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP upgrades the Envy 13 laptop with Kaby Lake, debuts the 4K Envy 27 display
- HP's Spectre x360 puts Kaby Lake and Thunderbolt into a thinner, faster package
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleACT
- FTSolution DesignerVIC
- TPSenior Systems EngineerWA
- FTBusiness Intelligence Technical AnalystVIC
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationOther
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- TPProject Coordinator. Business Process Improvement ProgramNSW
- CCSecurity Architect Finance Contract Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- CCTechnical lead (Informatica MDM)QLD
- CCTechnical AnalystACT
- CCSolutions Designer/Architect- ServiceNowVIC
- CCApplication Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer).ACT
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)NSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCJunior Desktop TechnicianACT
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCHadoop DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Front End Wed DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Coordinator / Specialist / Analyst - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerWA
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD