Asustek Computer showed off its new 'wave' design concept in a few devices on Thursday at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES), including a concept netbook that unfolds into a tablet PC and a 47-inch LED TV.
Mobility & Wireless
Intel on Thursday showed the first smartphone based on its upcoming Moorestown platform for mobile devices.
A recent patent filing by Apple shows the company is developing a way to create thinner, brighter touchscreens for its laptop and mobile devices, such as iPhone smartphones.
Apple may not see a need to add support for Adobe Systems' Flash multimedia software to a smartphone, but other handset makers do and plan to release software updates soon.
Samsung is showing four new e-readers in its booth at the International Consumer Electronics Show, two more than it announced at an earlier press conference.
Zomm hopes to slash the number of smartphones lost each year with the launch of what it describes as the world's first wireless leash for mobile phones.
Plastic Logic unveiled its long-promised Que e-reader for business professionals today at the International CES trade show.
Palm opened up its WebOS developer program to the public on Thursday, saying it expects to see a flood of new applications developed for the mobile OS.
Android developers are grumbling about Google's delay in releasing software development kits for new versions of the mobile operating system.
Dell plans to release a handheld device with a slightly larger screen than its current smartphone, the Mini 3i, company executives confirmed Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- SanDisk builds tougher flash for IoT devices
- It's official: HP will break itself in two
- Seagate launches 4TB portable drive with wireless smartphone backup
- Planned new USB connector will fit both ways
- Toshiba offers to buy failed SSD maker OCZ
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager & Coordination OfficerACT
- FTLogistics Systems ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- FTFunctional Business Analyst - Commodities and FX DomainNSW
- CCIT Hadoop DevelopersQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Crystal Report) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW