Speculation continues to rev up that the mysterious Apple tablet is coming soon. More reports are saying that the Cupertino company has planned a "big" event for January 26th, and all signs point to the event as a launch for the mythical Apple tablet...
Mobility & Wireless
Computer security researchers say that the GSM phones used by the majority of the world's mobile-phone users can be listened in on with just a few thousand dollars worth of hardware and some free open-source tools.
Steve Jobs plans to unveil Apple's much-hyped but still unconfirmed tablet device next month, and it will come with 3D graphics and a price tag below US$1000, according to former Google China president Kai-Fu Lee.
It's the one product everyone just knows Apple will unveil in the coming year. It's also the one product no one really knows anything about.
Amazon's Kindle e-book reader hit a watershed moment on Christmas Day, when, for the first time ever, customers purchased more Kindle books than physical books. The company also claims the Kindle is the most gifted item in Amazon's history. These two...
Two consumer groups urged U.S. regulators on Monday to block Google from acquiring mobile advertising provider AdMob, citing potential harm the deal could cause to users, advertisers and application developers.
India's auction of 3G spectrum and licenses to the private sector is unlikely to go ahead as originally scheduled on Jan. 14, according to sources close to the situation.
Nokia fired the latest salvo in its ongoing patent dispute with Apple, saying Tuesday that it has filed a complaint with the U.S. International Trade Commission charging that Apple infringes its patents "in virtually all of its mobile phones, portabl...
Seventy-nine percent of organizations recently surveyed reveal their employees conduct confidential conversations over their mobile phones, yet only 18 per cent of those actually have mobile voice call security in place.
A China Mobile executive is being investigated by Chinese authorities for suspected "serious personal violations," the company said Sunday.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCFacilities Coordinator - Multiple RolesVIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedQLD
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- CCWeb Designer or Visual Interactional DesignerVIC
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- CCTechnical lead (Informatica MDM)QLD
- FTEnterprise ArchitectACT
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- FTSAP BPC Consultant - MelbourneSA
- FTSenior Financial Planner - BallaratVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant Applications & ServersQLD
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Investment AnalystACT
- FTAPI DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystVIC
- FTICT Manager - DefenceACT
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)VIC
- FTSenior Manager, Data and InformationQLD
- CCNetwork AnalystNSW