There's a 50-50 chance that Apple will introduce its first tablet-sized device next month, a noted Wall Street analyst said today.
Mobility & Wireless
The nonprofit group One Laptop Per Child wants to produce a touchscreen tablet computer by 2012 that will cost less than US$100. OLPC released its device roadmap this week, which includes two upgrades to the original XO computer, as well as lofty pla...
Let's give Tapulous props where they're due: US$1 million in monthly sales from the iPhone's App Store is a staggering feat, especially when the marketplace is filled with more than 100,000 other choices. But claims that business is booming and that ...
Beginning his career back in 1982 with the Defender clone Andes Attack, Jeff Minter has long been associated with psychedelic, fast-paced shooters, often starring llamas and other furry ungulates. His contributions to gaming have included Attack of t...
India's mobile subscriber base crossed the 500 million mark in November, according to data released Wednesday by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI).
The One Laptop Per Child (OLPC) group has unveiled a new netbook made from one sheet of plastic, which it claims is "unbreakable".
2009 will see a total of 1.2 billion mobile devices shipped, including all categories of wireless devices such as mobile phones, MIDs (Mobile Internet Devices), netbooks, mobile consumer electronics products, and cellular modems.Shipments of these de...
Mobile application downloads will reach five billion by 2014, say analysts at ABI Research. This is an increase from an estimated 2.3 billion applications downloaded in 2009.
China Telecom plans to offer service for the popular BlackBerry handset from Research In Motion (RIM), the company said Tuesday, making it the second Chinese carrier to do so.
Companies are starting to let employees use privately owned notebook computers for work purposes, according to a Gartner Inc. survey of 500 IT managers in the U.S., U.K. and Germany.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Vodafone puts idle smartphones to work to fight cancer
- A look at the connected police car concept (+12 photos)
- Google buys maker of fascinating, creepy robots
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst with Product Management experienceVIC
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- CCNetwork DesignerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTAEM & AEM Forms ConsultantsWA
- CCSenior Business Process Analyst, FinanceNSW
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCProject Coordinator/ Jr Business Analyst- Govt backgroundNSW
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT