There's a 50-50 chance that Apple will introduce its first tablet-sized device next month, a noted Wall Street analyst said today.
Mobility & Wireless
The nonprofit group One Laptop Per Child wants to produce a touchscreen tablet computer by 2012 that will cost less than US$100. OLPC released its device roadmap this week, which includes two upgrades to the original XO computer, as well as lofty pla...
Let's give Tapulous props where they're due: US$1 million in monthly sales from the iPhone's App Store is a staggering feat, especially when the marketplace is filled with more than 100,000 other choices. But claims that business is booming and that ...
Beginning his career back in 1982 with the Defender clone Andes Attack, Jeff Minter has long been associated with psychedelic, fast-paced shooters, often starring llamas and other furry ungulates. His contributions to gaming have included Attack of t...
India's mobile subscriber base crossed the 500 million mark in November, according to data released Wednesday by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI).
The One Laptop Per Child (OLPC) group has unveiled a new netbook made from one sheet of plastic, which it claims is "unbreakable".
2009 will see a total of 1.2 billion mobile devices shipped, including all categories of wireless devices such as mobile phones, MIDs (Mobile Internet Devices), netbooks, mobile consumer electronics products, and cellular modems.Shipments of these de...
Mobile application downloads will reach five billion by 2014, say analysts at ABI Research. This is an increase from an estimated 2.3 billion applications downloaded in 2009.
China Telecom plans to offer service for the popular BlackBerry handset from Research In Motion (RIM), the company said Tuesday, making it the second Chinese carrier to do so.
Companies are starting to let employees use privately owned notebook computers for work purposes, according to a Gartner Inc. survey of 500 IT managers in the U.S., U.K. and Germany.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- iiNet founder Michael Malone joins NBN board
- Apple Pay: 42 percent of people don’t feel secure using it
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
- How do you stop patent trolls? This algorithm just might do the trick
- Get ready for your new co-worker – the robot
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT