Twitter has enhanced geolocation services provided on its messaging service by buying Mixer Labs, the company said on Wednesday.
Mobility & Wireless
There's a 50-50 chance that Apple will introduce its first tablet-sized device next month, a noted Wall Street analyst said today.
The nonprofit group One Laptop Per Child wants to produce a touchscreen tablet computer by 2012 that will cost less than US$100. OLPC released its device roadmap this week, which includes two upgrades to the original XO computer, as well as lofty pla...
Let's give Tapulous props where they're due: US$1 million in monthly sales from the iPhone's App Store is a staggering feat, especially when the marketplace is filled with more than 100,000 other choices. But claims that business is booming and that ...
Beginning his career back in 1982 with the Defender clone Andes Attack, Jeff Minter has long been associated with psychedelic, fast-paced shooters, often starring llamas and other furry ungulates. His contributions to gaming have included Attack of t...
India's mobile subscriber base crossed the 500 million mark in November, according to data released Wednesday by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI).
The One Laptop Per Child (OLPC) group has unveiled a new netbook made from one sheet of plastic, which it claims is "unbreakable".
2009 will see a total of 1.2 billion mobile devices shipped, including all categories of wireless devices such as mobile phones, MIDs (Mobile Internet Devices), netbooks, mobile consumer electronics products, and cellular modems.Shipments of these de...
Mobile application downloads will reach five billion by 2014, say analysts at ABI Research. This is an increase from an estimated 2.3 billion applications downloaded in 2009.
China Telecom plans to offer service for the popular BlackBerry handset from Research In Motion (RIM), the company said Tuesday, making it the second Chinese carrier to do so.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Trump names net neutrality foe Ajit Pai to lead the FCC
- Samsung sees 2016 profit jump despite Note 7 debacle
- Microsoft revives free Windows 10 upgrade for SMBs
- Trump administration threatens net neutrality, cloud and IoT
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCApplication Programmer - Software - Geospatial and Industrial EnterpriseVIC
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD
- FTITCM EngineerNSW
- CCNetwork Architect / Lead Network EngineerACT
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Applications Project Manager - Office 365QLD
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- CCCapacity and Performance Analyst - Mainframe - Z SystemsVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- TPFunctional AnalystVIC
- CCMultiple Infrastructure ArchitectsWA
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD
- CCIT Risk Specialist (Assurance) - TelcoVIC
- FTLead Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCTest Specialist - NetworkVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- CCEnterprise Solution Architect - Customer Experience PlatformsNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTBusiness Solutions SpecialistNSW
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD
- CCVMWare Automation ArchitectACT
- TPBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW