Apple's iPhone user base is now the second-largest in the U.S. smartphone market, passing Windows Mobile-based models to slip into the spot behind Research In Motion's (RIM) BlackBerry, research firm comScore said today.
Mobility & Wireless
Google is providing developers with a dashboard that is aimed at helping them decide which versions of the software to support and that shows the fragmentation of the Android platform.
There's never been a better time for a business to refresh its devices. Intel offers a range of business solutions, from Servers to SSD, but also 2 in 1 products and also the NUC unit which is set to revolutionise your desktop. Click here to read more information on these products.
Ericsson has demonstrated one part of the technology that will make speeds of up to 42 Mbps (bits per second) possible in 3G networks. However, a lot of work remains before services can be launched.
Google's mobile app store, the Android Market, has doubled in size in the last five months, and now hosts more than 20,000 applications, according to unofficial numbers from specialist portal AndroLib.
Even if Google employees have kept mum about Nexus One specifics, ROM hackers have been able to dig deep into the phone's system files to reveal the list of hardware we can expect from the Nexus One.
Those who want a little less Google on their iPhones will soon be able to put a lot more Bing on their handsets. Microsoft is prepping a Bing iPhone app for immediate release via Apple's App Store to give iPhone users a Google alternative.
Amazon.com plans to release a new, free Kindle for BlackBerry mobile application in near future, according to the company's Kindle Web page. The online retailer didn't specify when exactly the app will be released, but its Kindle page currently shows...
Google's Nexus One smartphone is a shot across the bow of many entrenched competitors, enough to make us wonder whether Google has some master plan for world domination or has merely gone loopy.
Despite a lagging economy that continues to drag down the market, 2010 promises to be an exciting year in mobile, analysts say.
2009 was a blockbuster year financially for Apple but delivered some blows including a serious health problem for the company's beloved leader, Steve Jobs, attack from clone makers, and trouble with Google. We offer the Top 10 biggest stories for App...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 4 Kogan Agora 4G review
- 5 Motorola Moto E review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Amazon building ad system to compete with Google's
- Airbnb to reveal 124 New York hosts to attorney general
- US warns 'significant number' of major businesses hit by Backoff malware
- HP loses its leader on NFV, a key carrier network trend
- Google acquires Gecko Design for next-generation products
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW