Companies are starting to let employees use privately owned notebook computers for work purposes, according to a Gartner Inc. survey of 500 IT managers in the U.S., U.K. and Germany.
Mobility & Wireless
Leaked pictures and specifications of a Motorola tablet running Google Android have been doing the rounds online this weekend. The mysterious 3G device has a large display and will run a full suite of Google applications.
Businesses considering Android as a corporate handset standard should consider the decision carefully, because it may prove hard to justify later on.
Intel’s Atom N450 processor (otherwise known as Intel’s Pine Trail platform) makes its debut in MSI’s latest Wind netbook offering. The MSI Wind U130 and the MSI Wind Special Edition Millions U135 will feature the new CPU platform, which has a graphi...
It's a throwback to the old arcade games based on The Simpsons in the 1990s, but it's on a very new platform.
Apple's iPhone user base is now the second-largest in the U.S. smartphone market, passing Windows Mobile-based models to slip into the spot behind Research In Motion's (RIM) BlackBerry, research firm comScore said today.
Google is providing developers with a dashboard that is aimed at helping them decide which versions of the software to support and that shows the fragmentation of the Android platform.
Ericsson has demonstrated one part of the technology that will make speeds of up to 42 Mbps (bits per second) possible in 3G networks. However, a lot of work remains before services can be launched.
Google's mobile app store, the Android Market, has doubled in size in the last five months, and now hosts more than 20,000 applications, according to unofficial numbers from specialist portal AndroLib.
Even if Google employees have kept mum about Nexus One specifics, ROM hackers have been able to dig deep into the phone's system files to reveal the list of hardware we can expect from the Nexus One.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Extreme swallows Zebra’s WLAN biz for $55 million
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Vodafone puts idle smartphones to work to fight cancer
- A look at the connected police car concept (+12 photos)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCICT Security AuditorACT