Mobile operator TeliaSonera has launched the world's first commercial LTE (Long-Term Evolution) networks, in the central parts of Stockholm and Oslo, it said on Monday. The service will become available on Tuesday, and cost 599 Swedish kronor (US$84)...
Mobility & Wireless
Am I the only one that was underwhelmed when looking at the Google phone, codenamed Nexus One?
Looking beyond touchscreens, an alliance of companies including Synaptics and Texas Instruments is trying to exploit unused surfaces to make smartphones interactive and easier to use.
Apple has filed a patent lawsuit accusing Nokia of infringing 13 Apple patents, in response to Nokia's patent lawsuit against Apple filed in October.
Apple's response to Nokia's claim that the iPhone infringes on technology patents held by Nokia is "two can play that game". Apple has countersued Nokia, claiming that the world's largest mobile handset maker is infringing on as many as 13 patents he...
Step aside, Android 2.0 -- Android 2.0.1 has arrived.
Rumors have been circulating for a while now that Google is developing its own Android-based handset. The Wall Street Journal reports that the rumors are confirmed and that Google employees are currently using a prototype of the Google device, which ...
The trickle of Android-based smartphones seen this year is expected to turn into an avalanche in 2010, according to market research company CCS Insight, which forecasts that more than 50 devices will ship next year.
While the frivolous iPhone apps usually get most of the media attention (yes, there really are over 175 apps that can produce rude bodily noises), there are quite a few apps that can help you do your job as an IT worker. While less notorious, they ar...
Research In Motion (RIM) today announced the Australian launch of BlackBerry App World, the application store for BlackBerry smartphones. However, only free apps will be available at launch. Paid applications will be accessible at a later, to be advi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Vodafone puts idle smartphones to work to fight cancer
- A look at the connected police car concept (+12 photos)
- Google buys maker of fascinating, creepy robots
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCPorfolio Value Delivery ManagerNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC