Mobile operator TeliaSonera has launched the world's first commercial LTE (Long-Term Evolution) networks, in the central parts of Stockholm and Oslo, it said on Monday. The service will become available on Tuesday, and cost 599 Swedish kronor (US$84)...
Mobility & Wireless
Am I the only one that was underwhelmed when looking at the Google phone, codenamed Nexus One?
Looking beyond touchscreens, an alliance of companies including Synaptics and Texas Instruments is trying to exploit unused surfaces to make smartphones interactive and easier to use.
Apple has filed a patent lawsuit accusing Nokia of infringing 13 Apple patents, in response to Nokia's patent lawsuit against Apple filed in October.
Apple's response to Nokia's claim that the iPhone infringes on technology patents held by Nokia is "two can play that game". Apple has countersued Nokia, claiming that the world's largest mobile handset maker is infringing on as many as 13 patents he...
Step aside, Android 2.0 -- Android 2.0.1 has arrived.
Rumors have been circulating for a while now that Google is developing its own Android-based handset. The Wall Street Journal reports that the rumors are confirmed and that Google employees are currently using a prototype of the Google device, which ...
The trickle of Android-based smartphones seen this year is expected to turn into an avalanche in 2010, according to market research company CCS Insight, which forecasts that more than 50 devices will ship next year.
While the frivolous iPhone apps usually get most of the media attention (yes, there really are over 175 apps that can produce rude bodily noises), there are quite a few apps that can help you do your job as an IT worker. While less notorious, they ar...
Research In Motion (RIM) today announced the Australian launch of BlackBerry App World, the application store for BlackBerry smartphones. However, only free apps will be available at launch. Paid applications will be accessible at a later, to be advi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCProject Analyst/ CoordinatorVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- CCData ArchitectSA
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW