Mobile operator TeliaSonera has launched the world's first commercial LTE (Long-Term Evolution) networks, in the central parts of Stockholm and Oslo, it said on Monday. The service will become available on Tuesday, and cost 599 Swedish kronor (US$84)...
Mobility & Wireless
Am I the only one that was underwhelmed when looking at the Google phone, codenamed Nexus One?
Looking beyond touchscreens, an alliance of companies including Synaptics and Texas Instruments is trying to exploit unused surfaces to make smartphones interactive and easier to use.
Apple has filed a patent lawsuit accusing Nokia of infringing 13 Apple patents, in response to Nokia's patent lawsuit against Apple filed in October.
Apple's response to Nokia's claim that the iPhone infringes on technology patents held by Nokia is "two can play that game". Apple has countersued Nokia, claiming that the world's largest mobile handset maker is infringing on as many as 13 patents he...
Step aside, Android 2.0 -- Android 2.0.1 has arrived.
Rumors have been circulating for a while now that Google is developing its own Android-based handset. The Wall Street Journal reports that the rumors are confirmed and that Google employees are currently using a prototype of the Google device, which ...
The trickle of Android-based smartphones seen this year is expected to turn into an avalanche in 2010, according to market research company CCS Insight, which forecasts that more than 50 devices will ship next year.
While the frivolous iPhone apps usually get most of the media attention (yes, there really are over 175 apps that can produce rude bodily noises), there are quite a few apps that can help you do your job as an IT worker. While less notorious, they ar...
Research In Motion (RIM) today announced the Australian launch of BlackBerry App World, the application store for BlackBerry smartphones. However, only free apps will be available at launch. Paid applications will be accessible at a later, to be advi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- That moment when you realize you're exchanging emails with a robot
- Google's Inbox uses machine learning to speed up email replies
- Google's Gmail finally adds the ability to block email, but there's a better way
- New Cryptolocker variant discovered targeting Australians
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCUAT Test AnalystWA
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCAzure Consultant/EngineerQLD
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Workforce ManagementVIC
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- FTOIM Specialist- Oracle Identity and Access Management 11Gr2NSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Sydney BasedNSW