The early e-reader is feeling pressure from Nook and other upcoming devices.
Mobility & Wireless
Mobile operator TeliaSonera has launched the world's first commercial LTE (Long-Term Evolution) networks, in the central parts of Stockholm and Oslo, it said on Monday. The service will become available on Tuesday, and cost 599 Swedish kronor (US$84)...
Am I the only one that was underwhelmed when looking at the Google phone, codenamed Nexus One?
Looking beyond touchscreens, an alliance of companies including Synaptics and Texas Instruments is trying to exploit unused surfaces to make smartphones interactive and easier to use.
Apple has filed a patent lawsuit accusing Nokia of infringing 13 Apple patents, in response to Nokia's patent lawsuit against Apple filed in October.
Apple's response to Nokia's claim that the iPhone infringes on technology patents held by Nokia is "two can play that game". Apple has countersued Nokia, claiming that the world's largest mobile handset maker is infringing on as many as 13 patents he...
Step aside, Android 2.0 -- Android 2.0.1 has arrived.
Rumors have been circulating for a while now that Google is developing its own Android-based handset. The Wall Street Journal reports that the rumors are confirmed and that Google employees are currently using a prototype of the Google device, which ...
The trickle of Android-based smartphones seen this year is expected to turn into an avalanche in 2010, according to market research company CCS Insight, which forecasts that more than 50 devices will ship next year.
While the frivolous iPhone apps usually get most of the media attention (yes, there really are over 175 apps that can produce rude bodily noises), there are quite a few apps that can help you do your job as an IT worker. While less notorious, they ar...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
- Amazon will literally truck your data into its cloud
- New supercomputer will unite x86, Power9 and ARM chips
- AWS comes out swinging with A.I. services
- How Trump will attack the FCC's net neutrality rules
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCFunctional SAP IS Specialist (Logistics / Retail)VIC
- CCJava API Developer - MediaVIC
- FTChange AnalystVIC
- CCTraining & Implementation Manager, PlatformNSW
- FTPaid Search SpecialistNSW
- TPSHAREPOINT SPECIALISTQLD
- FTICT Manager - DefenceACT
- CCSenior Windows Systems Engineer- MCSE- SCOM, SCCMNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst-Shared Service Contact Centre or Call CentreNSW
- CCWeb Designer or Visual Interactional DesignerNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterQLD
- CCSenior Software Engineer - C/C++NSW
- FTEnd Point Security AdministratorACT
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCWindows Systems Engineer - AD, VMware, RedHat experienceNSW
- CCData Scientist (Big Data)VIC
- FTSecurity Operations EngineerNSW
- FTMarketing and Customer AnalyticsSA
- TPSharePoint ConsultantACT
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Manager AnalyticsVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCUAT TesterQLD