Research In Motion (RIM) will let developers create applications for BlackBerry phones using Microsoft's .Net programming environment, continuing its efforts to broaden the capabilities of the devices.
Mobility & Wireless
At a recent IT symposium at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, one area of study discussed was digitally augmented urban environments.
Intel's new generation of processors with 45-nanometer features will help it earn profits from rising demand for notebook PCs and to enter a nascent market segment called mobile Internet devices, the company's CEO said Thursday.
Research In Motion is taking its second stab at the high-end consumer market with the new BlackBerry Curve, even while Nokia unveils some of the least expensive handsets in its line-up.
Several mobile phone operators and equipment manufacturers have teamed to test high-speed LTE (Long-Term Evolution) mobile phone technology in a race to dominate next-generation wireless networks.
AMD introduced a new chipset for mobile computing on wireless networks in an attempt to get ahead of similar news expected soon from rival, Intel.
Next-generation high-speed wireless handsets are getting closer to having improved upload speeds.
Property group, McGrath Estate Agents, has developed Australia's first search criteria-based real estate podcast, allowing buyers to request properties based on their specific requirements which is then sent to their iPod.
Checkpoint Systems is rolling out a line of radio frequency identification (RFID) enabled labels that it boasts can be used to both support advanced inventory control and help catch shoplifters, allowing retailers to consolidate its use of the techno...
Verizon Wireless is hoping to appeal to the international business traveler -- a customer segment that it may have struggled to attract previously -- with a new BlackBerry designed to work around the world.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- SanDisk builds tougher flash for IoT devices
- It's official: HP will break itself in two
- Seagate launches 4TB portable drive with wireless smartphone backup
- Planned new USB connector will fit both ways
- Toshiba offers to buy failed SSD maker OCZ
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCSolution Architect - PayrollNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- FTManager of Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC