Research In Motion (RIM) will let developers create applications for BlackBerry phones using Microsoft's .Net programming environment, continuing its efforts to broaden the capabilities of the devices.
Mobility & Wireless
At a recent IT symposium at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, one area of study discussed was digitally augmented urban environments.
Intel's new generation of processors with 45-nanometer features will help it earn profits from rising demand for notebook PCs and to enter a nascent market segment called mobile Internet devices, the company's CEO said Thursday.
Research In Motion is taking its second stab at the high-end consumer market with the new BlackBerry Curve, even while Nokia unveils some of the least expensive handsets in its line-up.
Several mobile phone operators and equipment manufacturers have teamed to test high-speed LTE (Long-Term Evolution) mobile phone technology in a race to dominate next-generation wireless networks.
AMD introduced a new chipset for mobile computing on wireless networks in an attempt to get ahead of similar news expected soon from rival, Intel.
Next-generation high-speed wireless handsets are getting closer to having improved upload speeds.
Property group, McGrath Estate Agents, has developed Australia's first search criteria-based real estate podcast, allowing buyers to request properties based on their specific requirements which is then sent to their iPod.
Checkpoint Systems is rolling out a line of radio frequency identification (RFID) enabled labels that it boasts can be used to both support advanced inventory control and help catch shoplifters, allowing retailers to consolidate its use of the techno...
Verizon Wireless is hoping to appeal to the international business traveler -- a customer segment that it may have struggled to attract previously -- with a new BlackBerry designed to work around the world.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Skype is getting infused with conversational “bots”
- Anonabox promises a portable, streamlined way to use Tor to hide your online tracks
- LinkedIn aims to make email more professional, with LinkedIn Intro
- 5G will have to do more than send speed up your phone, Ericsson says
- Wireless world record: Researchers transfer data at 100Gbps through the air
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCL3 - Network Design and Support EngineerNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCSr. Business Analyst - ServicePLUSVIC