Wave your cell phone at a Coke machine, hit a couple of keypad keys, and moments later an ice-cold beverage tumbles into your hand. Lack of loose change (or a credit card) becomes no barrier to the pause that refreshes.
Mobility & Wireless
Cisco has developed a set of small smart robots, which can act as wireless communications relays, that sense when a mobile user is moving out of service range, and can follow the user to maintain connectivity.
Yahoo launched new services on Tuesday to help publishers put their content on mobile phones and take advantage of an emerging medium for advertising.
Google has released a new mobile search engine designed to make it easier to find Web information using a handheld device.
Symantec is dramatically expanding its mobile security offerings this week, adding VPN (virtual private network), data encryption, antispam and other features.
Maybe that old saw was right; there really is an easy mark born every minute. And in this case 23 of them.
Palm said Thursday it hit a company record for its smart phone sales in its third quarter, the reverse of Wednesday's negative news from handset maker Motorola.
Consumers in both the U.S. and Europe are flocking to phones with advanced data features, but not that many are using the services operators want them to, according to a pair of recent surveys.
True to the saying "when it rains, it pours," BenQ could find itself being sued by creditors of its failed mobile-phone venture in Germany.
Palm, one of the handheld world's pioneers, could be purchased this week by one of four possible buyers, according to published reports citing unnamed sources.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- FCC rolls back net neutrality ISP transparency rules
- Israeli soldiers hit in cyberespionage campaign using Android malware
- Researcher develops ransomware attack that targets water supply
- Analysts peer into Microsoft's rumored Windows 10 Cloud
- AT&T, IBM, Nokia join to make IoT systems safer
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSenior Service Desk AnalystNSW
- TPProject Coordinator/Junior Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- CCStorage System EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- TPSolution Architect - Office 365QLD
- CCData Engineer (Java/ Data/ Big Data Developer)VIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)QLD
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- FTSenior Database AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)WA
- TPSenior Project Manager - ReinsuranceNSW
- TPAnalyst Workplace SupportVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTHead of ApplicationsVIC
- CCTest ManagerWA
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- TPSOE AdministratorQLD
- TPSolution Architect - Real-Time Tracking SystemVIC
- TPIT Project Manager - Office relocationVIC