In a nod toward the ubiquitous nature of BlackBerry mobile devices, CrackBerry.com was launched Tuesday to provide a new way for addicts of the system to get their fix.
Mobility & Wireless
New research has revealed that the use of Personal Navigation Devices (PND), such as GPS mapping devices, could reduce crash risk and have a positive effect on driver safety.
The latest IT security threat plaguing the office is actually clipped to the belts and purses of a company's mobile workforce.
Siemens and Nortel have separately announced innovations in wireless LAN products for business users.
Attempts to find an investor for bankrupt German mobile phone maker BenQ Mobile have failed, after the last potential buyer ended negotiations, the company's insolvency administrator said Sunday.
The IEEE has started work on a 1Gbit/s version of WiMax which could seize the coveted "4G" prize, and replace both cellular and WiMax.
Consumers aren't willing to pay what Apple may ask for the iPhone but if the price drops they'll switch their mobile service in order to get it, according to results of a survey released Thursday.
Apple and Cisco Systems have agreed to share the "iPhone" name, putting an end to a dispute that threatened the June launch of Apple's highly-anticipated multimedia phone.
Alcatel-Lucent has invested in WiMax chip maker Sequans Communications, the latest show of support for the emerging long-range wireless broadband technology.
Rumors circulated late last week on Wall Street that Palm was putting itself up for sale, which one industry analyst said would be a good idea.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- LinkedIn ProFinder helps freelancers land jobs
- What you need to do to stop data from leaving with exiting employees
- As Zika looms, a question arises: Who gets to telecommute?
- Surveys suss out Windows 10 enterprise migration timelines
- Facebook battles to banish News Feed clickbait
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT