In a nod toward the ubiquitous nature of BlackBerry mobile devices, CrackBerry.com was launched Tuesday to provide a new way for addicts of the system to get their fix.
Mobility & Wireless
New research has revealed that the use of Personal Navigation Devices (PND), such as GPS mapping devices, could reduce crash risk and have a positive effect on driver safety.
The latest IT security threat plaguing the office is actually clipped to the belts and purses of a company's mobile workforce.
Siemens and Nortel have separately announced innovations in wireless LAN products for business users.
Attempts to find an investor for bankrupt German mobile phone maker BenQ Mobile have failed, after the last potential buyer ended negotiations, the company's insolvency administrator said Sunday.
The IEEE has started work on a 1Gbit/s version of WiMax which could seize the coveted "4G" prize, and replace both cellular and WiMax.
Consumers aren't willing to pay what Apple may ask for the iPhone but if the price drops they'll switch their mobile service in order to get it, according to results of a survey released Thursday.
Apple and Cisco Systems have agreed to share the "iPhone" name, putting an end to a dispute that threatened the June launch of Apple's highly-anticipated multimedia phone.
Alcatel-Lucent has invested in WiMax chip maker Sequans Communications, the latest show of support for the emerging long-range wireless broadband technology.
Rumors circulated late last week on Wall Street that Palm was putting itself up for sale, which one industry analyst said would be a good idea.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- It's time to future-proof Australia's copyright laws for the 21st century
- Prepare for the rise of the augmented human: Futurist Simon Raik-Allen
- An inside look at Microsoft’s booming cloud business
- Opera pulls trigger on baked-in ad blocker
- Infographic: Commercial drones by the numbers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager, Portfolio Services ManagementNSW
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- CCVMWare ConsultantWA
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCMid Range Developer (Senior .NET Developer)QLD
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer, renewable contractAsia
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCMEAN Stack DeveloperVIC
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- FTMultiple opportunities for Front and Back end Web DevelopersVIC
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC