In a nod toward the ubiquitous nature of BlackBerry mobile devices, CrackBerry.com was launched Tuesday to provide a new way for addicts of the system to get their fix.
Mobility & Wireless
New research has revealed that the use of Personal Navigation Devices (PND), such as GPS mapping devices, could reduce crash risk and have a positive effect on driver safety.
The latest IT security threat plaguing the office is actually clipped to the belts and purses of a company's mobile workforce.
Siemens and Nortel have separately announced innovations in wireless LAN products for business users.
Attempts to find an investor for bankrupt German mobile phone maker BenQ Mobile have failed, after the last potential buyer ended negotiations, the company's insolvency administrator said Sunday.
The IEEE has started work on a 1Gbit/s version of WiMax which could seize the coveted "4G" prize, and replace both cellular and WiMax.
Consumers aren't willing to pay what Apple may ask for the iPhone but if the price drops they'll switch their mobile service in order to get it, according to results of a survey released Thursday.
Apple and Cisco Systems have agreed to share the "iPhone" name, putting an end to a dispute that threatened the June launch of Apple's highly-anticipated multimedia phone.
Alcatel-Lucent has invested in WiMax chip maker Sequans Communications, the latest show of support for the emerging long-range wireless broadband technology.
Rumors circulated late last week on Wall Street that Palm was putting itself up for sale, which one industry analyst said would be a good idea.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- HP begins selling its Jet Fusion 3D printer; says it's 50% cheaper, 10X faster than others
- Are you ready for the enterprise wearables boom?
- IBM makes quantum computing available in the cloud
- What Apple's first down quarter in 13 years really means
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSr Business Analyst FI/CO, ERP, Procurement, Payroll, HR, SAPNSW
- CCData ArchitectSA
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- FTDevelopment/Architect Capability ManagerVIC
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCProject DirectorWA
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983Asia
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCTest LeadNSW
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT