Attempts to find an investor for bankrupt German mobile phone maker BenQ Mobile have failed, after the last potential buyer ended negotiations, the company's insolvency administrator said Sunday.
Mobility & Wireless
The IEEE has started work on a 1Gbit/s version of WiMax which could seize the coveted "4G" prize, and replace both cellular and WiMax.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Consumers aren't willing to pay what Apple may ask for the iPhone but if the price drops they'll switch their mobile service in order to get it, according to results of a survey released Thursday.
Apple and Cisco Systems have agreed to share the "iPhone" name, putting an end to a dispute that threatened the June launch of Apple's highly-anticipated multimedia phone.
Alcatel-Lucent has invested in WiMax chip maker Sequans Communications, the latest show of support for the emerging long-range wireless broadband technology.
Rumors circulated late last week on Wall Street that Palm was putting itself up for sale, which one industry analyst said would be a good idea.
Qualcomm is offering mobile phone makers a choice of technologies to tune into mobile TV services.
Cisco Systems has given Apple a further extension on the deadline to respond to its lawsuit concerning the iPhone name, the company said late Thursday.
New content delivery technology has been developed to improve advertising to consumers' mobile phones. Aimed at large lifestyle companies wanting to foster brand loyalty amongst the younger generation, Broadcaster enables advertisers to broadcast mul...
A biometric systems vendor has a pitch for CIOs nervous about company executives losing their mobile phones and risking the loss of confidential information.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- RiteAid blocks Apple Pay, Google Wallet
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- Neural networks draw on context to improve machine translations
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- China develops its first homegrown server amid cybersecurity concerns
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW