Qualcomm is offering mobile phone makers a choice of technologies to tune into mobile TV services.
Mobility & Wireless
Cisco Systems has given Apple a further extension on the deadline to respond to its lawsuit concerning the iPhone name, the company said late Thursday.
New content delivery technology has been developed to improve advertising to consumers' mobile phones. Aimed at large lifestyle companies wanting to foster brand loyalty amongst the younger generation, Broadcaster enables advertisers to broadcast mul...
A biometric systems vendor has a pitch for CIOs nervous about company executives losing their mobile phones and risking the loss of confidential information.
Yahoo is schmoozing mobile phone operators at the 3GSM World Congress in Barcelona in the hopes of enlisting partners for its new mobile search services.
This Valentine's Day, more lonely hearts than ever before will use mobile dating services to make a personal connection, according to analysts and mobile dating companies.
Research In Motion (RIM) has finally announced the BlackBerry 8800, the multimedia business handset whose details RIM leaked following Apple's iPhone announcement, apparently to offset the company's sliding stock price.
Don't expect new mobile phone services based on the Internet Protocol to become nearly as prevalent as those running over PCs. That's the view of Hamid Akhavan, CEO of T-Mobile International, one of Europe's largest mobile phone operators.
The growing functionality of mobile phones -- which in the future could be used to unlock doors and make credit-card purchases -- is driving demand for new and stronger security products, companies exhibiting at the 3GSM World Congress in Barcelona s...
HTC has launched a trio of smartphones at the 3GSM World Congress in Barcelona, including a device resembling a tiny laptop and a Window Mobile 6-based handset with a slide-out QWERTY keyboard.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Why Dropbox left Amazon's cloud and built its own from scratch
- Dick Smith shareholders left out in the cold
- Corporate “No-Cloud” policy in 2020 will be as rare as a “No-Internet” policy today
- A UK 'Brexit' may have a sunny side for tech
- Top legal tips for startups in the digital space
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - ApplicationsNSW
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCMidrange Technical ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCData ArchitectSA