HTC has launched a trio of smartphones at the 3GSM World Congress in Barcelona, including a device resembling a tiny laptop and a Window Mobile 6-based handset with a slide-out QWERTY keyboard.
Mobility & Wireless
Cisco and Nokia have announced new dual-mode smart phones that can operate on a Cisco enterprise VoIP infrastructure and a public GSM network.
Adobe Systems' Flash video, the format that made Web video a hit, is coming to a version of Flash for mobile phones.
Hewlett Packard Monday unveiled its first smart phone, a slimmed-down iPaq that will be among the first Windows Mobile 6 handsets when it appears, probably in late spring, officials say.
In an effort to show wide support for its newest Windows Mobile operating system, Microsoft is highlighting several announcements from handset makers on Monday at 3GSM in Barcelona.
Nokia is aiming to boost the use of mobile e-mail in the enterprise with a new release of its Intellisync software and several new handsets aimed at business users.
Italian luxury goods manufacturer Prada has no plans to launch a second high-end mobile phone with LG Electronics but would consider co-developing another consumer electronics product with the South Korean manufacturer, a Prada executive said Monday ...
Advances in multimedia capabilities of mobile phones have yielded a $17 billion market with huge opportunities for marketing and sales, but still there are too many service-imposed barriers that are retarding the uptake of mobile music videos and aud...
Telstra and mobile equipment maker Ericsson have claimed a world-first 200km cell phone range in the carrier's Next G HSDPA network.
Yahoo has reached a deal with LG Electronics that should see its "Go" mobile platform on the screens of tens of millions of LG cell phone handsets shipped later this year, the two companies said Monday.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Israeli soldiers hit in cyberespionage campaign using Android malware
- Researcher develops ransomware attack that targets water supply
- Analysts peer into Microsoft's rumored Windows 10 Cloud
- AT&T, IBM, Nokia join to make IoT systems safer
- Apple's Plus plan pays off
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst AO7QLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)WA
- TPChange AnalystQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectWA
- TPLead Change Manager - ERPVIC
- CCDemand/ Resource AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer with Strong SQL DevNSW
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- CCApplication Services Administrator (Linux)NSW
- FTFront-End DevOps Developer/Consultant - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystNSW
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- TPDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- TPDeployment Specialist (DevOps)QLD
- FTRegional Sales ManagerACT
- FTSalesforce Technical Business Analyst (Brisbane based)Other
- CCServiceNOW DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnology Testing Co-ordinatorVIC