Hewlett-Packard announced Monday a dual-mode smart phone targeted at mobile professionals that allows voice calls and data connections both in Wi-Fi and cellular networks.
Mobility & Wireless
Microsoft said it has boosted the security mechanisms built into its newest mobile phone operating system, responding to the needs of business customers who will use the phones to access sensitive corporate data.
The number of security attacks reported by mobile phone operators in 2006 jumped fivefold over the year before, a McAfee study reported Monday.
More than half of the wireless LAN devices being used at this week's RSA Conference on information security are themselves unsecured.
Samsung unveiled a new media-centric phone clearly designed to be an iPhone killer and said it will show off the device at this week's 3GSM World Conference in Barcelona, Spain.
While the New South Wales state government embarks on a drawn out process to tech up its capital city, a privately-run initiative is already providing free wireless broadband to Canberra and the Gold Coast.
Notebook giant Toshiba has launched onto the local market a new notebook to tablet PC convertible that it hopes will drive the business case for such devices in the enterprise.
Responding to demand for ultra-thin designs, Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications has announced a new Walkman music phone -- its slimmest handset yet. The product is one of several announced Tuesday ahead of the 3GSM World Congress in Barcelona next w...
Relief may be in sight for road warriors weary of lugging 8-pound laptops from city to city, while packing another 10 pounds' worth of batteries, cables and peripherals -- perhaps even a portable slide projector for making presentations.
Big names are coming to mobile video after a slow start for a service that has been touted as a perfect use for fast 3G (third-generation) networks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 2 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 3 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 4 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 5 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Chromebooks are siphoning market share from Windows PCs
- Microsoft beefs up its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCMedia AnalystNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- CCImplementation Manager (Digital Signs)QLD
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCTechnologyOne System Administration and DevelopmentACT
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- CCData ArchitectSA
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - ApplicationsNSW
- CCSolution Analyst - CloudVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCMidrange Technical ArchitectQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSharepoint ConsultantQLD
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCSharePoint DeveloperSA