Twitter is known to experiment with new features to give its users more ways to find and follow content. Here's what appears to be the latest: a news delivery service.
Mobility & Wireless
MediaTek is promising smartphone buyers they will get more bang for their buck now that it plans to introduce its LTE chipsets and use ARM's upcoming 64-bit processor designs.
Aiming at budget laptops, Intel has started shipping new Pentium and Celeron processors based on the Haswell microarchitecture.
Taiwan's Foxconn Technology Group wants to jump-start a new manufacturing operation in Indonesia next year, potentially bringing in more smartphones to the country.
Qualcomm has backtracked from an earlier statement in which a company executive said Apple's A7 64-bit chip in the iPhone 5s is a marketing gimmick, and that the technical advance had limited benefits in mobile devices.
Telstra has today announced a partnership with Sydney's ANZ Stadium, which will see the telco provide wireless connectivity to the sporting and events venue for the next five years.
With its acquisition of gesture-recognition company Flutter, Google may be looking to beef up Google Glass and its Android products while also looking to win over the hearts and minds of Apple iPhone users.
Smartphone vendors have rekindled their infatuation with enterprises as the consumer segment fizzles; this week's exhibit is the launch of LG Electronics' Gate, which separates users' professional and private lives through virtualization.
Apple's 64-bit A7 processor in the iPhone 5s is more a marketing stunt than a technical enhancement and though it will not deliver any immediate benefits to smartphone users, there are other reasons to move to 64-bit, a Qualcomm executive said on Tue...
BlackBerry has defended its ability to continue serving enterprise customers with smartphones and secure mobile management software, responding to a Gartner report recommending that its corporate clients stop using the Canadian vendor's products.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google's Inbox uses machine learning to speed up email replies
- Google's Gmail finally adds the ability to block email, but there's a better way
- New Cryptolocker variant discovered targeting Australians
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- New Windows privilege escalation flaw exploited in active attacks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCVMWare Horizon View 6.1 roll out & IT support | Short contract | Macquarie ParkNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT