Nokia Australia recently announced the availability of its flagship N-Series handset, the N96.
Mobility & Wireless
A first look at T-Mobile's G1 Android phone.
You can create a simple add-on for your router's antenna that will boost and focus the wireless signal. We show you how.
Nifty designs, snazzy interfaces, and music and video galore: We give you the skinny on a dozen trend-setting mobile phone models that are slated to debut soon.
The RFID revolution won't be televised, so we decided to present it in slideshow format.
RIM has recently announced the launch of the first BlackBerry Flip handset, the Pearl 8220
Most iPhone users don't care that they can get a root prompt on their phone, and most wouldn't think of opening the device to a world beyond iTunes. Well, these iPhone apps aren't for most users. If you're an IT pro wanting to use the iPhone or iPod touch to monitor and control other systems, or to satisfy other geek needs, these jailbreak and native apps are for you.
Late last year, Google announced that it would give US$10 million worth in prizes to software development companies to develop innovative and useful applications for their open source mobile Android platform.
Six common complaints about the iPhone 3G including dropped calls, slow data and MobileMe follies
In this slideshow, we'll examine the very worst fictional characters that marketing departments have unleashed on the general public over the years, ranging from smarmy wireless salesmen to dotcom-promoting sock puppets to annoying graphics of paperclips that SIMPLY REFUSE TO GO AWAY not matter what you do.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Trump administration threatens net neutrality, cloud and IoT
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- How to get a word count with Microsoft Office for iPad
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPMS Dynamics Post Implementation BAQLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- CCApplication Programmer - Software - Geospatial and Industrial EnterpriseVIC
- TPPrincipal Business Analyst - DAFFQLD
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- FTIT Procurement AdvisorQLD
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerACT
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Test Analyst - TAFEQLD
- CCDevops EngineerVIC
- TPICT - Contracts and Commercial AnalystQLD
- CCTest Specialist - NetworkVIC
- CCSenior PMO Analyst - ReportingNSW
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- TPJava DeveloperSA
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Queensland TerritoryQLD
- FTJunior Software DeveloperQLD
- CCJunior Project ManagerQLD
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC