Nokia Australia recently announced the availability of its flagship N-Series handset, the N96.
Mobility & Wireless
A first look at T-Mobile's G1 Android phone.
You can create a simple add-on for your router's antenna that will boost and focus the wireless signal. We show you how.
Nifty designs, snazzy interfaces, and music and video galore: We give you the skinny on a dozen trend-setting mobile phone models that are slated to debut soon.
The RFID revolution won't be televised, so we decided to present it in slideshow format.
RIM has recently announced the launch of the first BlackBerry Flip handset, the Pearl 8220
Most iPhone users don't care that they can get a root prompt on their phone, and most wouldn't think of opening the device to a world beyond iTunes. Well, these iPhone apps aren't for most users. If you're an IT pro wanting to use the iPhone or iPod touch to monitor and control other systems, or to satisfy other geek needs, these jailbreak and native apps are for you.
Late last year, Google announced that it would give US$10 million worth in prizes to software development companies to develop innovative and useful applications for their open source mobile Android platform.
Six common complaints about the iPhone 3G including dropped calls, slow data and MobileMe follies
In this slideshow, we'll examine the very worst fictional characters that marketing departments have unleashed on the general public over the years, ranging from smarmy wireless salesmen to dotcom-promoting sock puppets to annoying graphics of paperclips that SIMPLY REFUSE TO GO AWAY not matter what you do.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Chromebooks are siphoning market share from Windows PCs
- Microsoft beefs up its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTInformatica Powercenter SpecialistNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- FTData EngineersNSW
- CCRevalidations OfficerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- FTStibo PIM Consultant - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- FTJunior Web Developer | CBD | Digital AgencyVIC
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- CCNetwork Consultant - Bandwidth Assessment | 3 month contract into Defence | NV1+ACT
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW