Motorola has continued to extend the life of its iconic RAZR handset, this time teaming up with Italian sports car manufacturer Ferrari to produce the RAZR2 V9 Ferrari Special Edition. Check out our slideshow of this new beast!
Mobility & Wireless
Sony Ericsson's latest addition to its Cyber-shot mobile phone range sees a leap forward in camera phone technology. The C905 Cyber-shot is not only the first slide-design phone in the Cyber-shot range, it's also one of the first mobile devices to integrate an 8.1-megapixel camera. For the first time, mobile phones offer a real alternative to a compact digital camera. The phone features a Xenon flash, face-detection technology, smart contrast and an image stabiliser. The inclusion of a GPS receiver allows users to geotag their photos, ensuring they can be categorised and shared easily. The C905 is expected in Q4 2008.
Nokia recently announced two new phones for its business-focused E series, the E71 and E66.
Apple's first retail store in Australia will open in Sydney's George Street on Thursday, 19 June at 5:00p.m. Check out our sneak preview!
Once a joke, belt phones, pen phones and wristwatch phones are now a reality.
Soon to be joining LG's Touch Series, which currently includes the PRADA (KE850) and Viewty (KU990) models, the KF700 is a touch-screen handset with a slide-out keypad. It also features a three-megapixel camera, MP3 playback capabilities, Bluetooth and expandable memory. Check out the latest images of this hot new handset!
The announcement of the 3G iPhone by Apple head honcho Steve Jobs this week was pasted across pretty much every news outlet in town. From TV to online few other products have received so much publicity in the history of IT. But amongst all the hype it's easy to forget there are plenty of top-notch competitors already on the market and about to be launched. Here is a small selection of contenders to the 3G iPhone - which should be arriving on July 11 on Australian shores through Vodafone and Optus
Who's your daddy?
Apple Inc. announced the latest iteration of its mobile phone, the iPhone 3G.
The much anticipated Raphael prototype from HTC was finally unveiled yesterday as the Touch Pro. With a design similar to the recently announced Touch Diamond, the Touch Pro adds a fully functional QWERTY keyboard.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Chromebooks are siphoning market share from Windows PCs
- Microsoft beefs up its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject Coordinator - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCSQL Database Administrator - DBANSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- CCPortfolio Delivery ManagerACT
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCSAP ABAP DeveloperNSW
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160818/P/265Asia
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia