Sony Ericsson's latest addition to its Cyber-shot mobile phone range sees a leap forward in camera phone technology. The C905 Cyber-shot is not only the first slide-design phone in the Cyber-shot range, it's also one of the first mobile devices to integrate an 8.1-megapixel camera. For the first time, mobile phones offer a real alternative to a compact digital camera. The phone features a Xenon flash, face-detection technology, smart contrast and an image stabiliser. The inclusion of a GPS receiver allows users to geotag their photos, ensuring they can be categorised and shared easily. The C905 is expected in Q4 2008.
Mobility & Wireless
Nokia recently announced two new phones for its business-focused E series, the E71 and E66.
Apple's first retail store in Australia will open in Sydney's George Street on Thursday, 19 June at 5:00p.m. Check out our sneak preview!
Once a joke, belt phones, pen phones and wristwatch phones are now a reality.
Soon to be joining LG's Touch Series, which currently includes the PRADA (KE850) and Viewty (KU990) models, the KF700 is a touch-screen handset with a slide-out keypad. It also features a three-megapixel camera, MP3 playback capabilities, Bluetooth and expandable memory. Check out the latest images of this hot new handset!
The announcement of the 3G iPhone by Apple head honcho Steve Jobs this week was pasted across pretty much every news outlet in town. From TV to online few other products have received so much publicity in the history of IT. But amongst all the hype it's easy to forget there are plenty of top-notch competitors already on the market and about to be launched. Here is a small selection of contenders to the 3G iPhone - which should be arriving on July 11 on Australian shores through Vodafone and Optus
Who's your daddy?
Apple Inc. announced the latest iteration of its mobile phone, the iPhone 3G.
The much anticipated Raphael prototype from HTC was finally unveiled yesterday as the Touch Pro. With a design similar to the recently announced Touch Diamond, the Touch Pro adds a fully functional QWERTY keyboard.
Coming off the back of the popular Supertooth Light, BlueAnt's latest hands-free speakerphone is the Supertooth 3. Boasting a range of features including voice prompts, caller ID and text-to-speech technology, the Supertooth 3 will be available in Telstra stores from June 2 and available at other retailers Australia-wide in mid to late June.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 2 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 3 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 4 HTC One (M8s) review: Better value for money than HTC's flagship
- 5 ZTE Blade S6 review: A dual-SIM, 4G smartphone for less than $300
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Cryptolocker variant discovered targeting Australians
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- New Windows privilege escalation flaw exploited in active attacks
- Facebook says yes, your posts can be used for ads
- ATM malware may spread from Mexico to English-speaking world
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.