The world is almost out of IP addresses--or at least it's almost out of the IPv4 addresses that IT admins and users are most familiar with. Fortunately, IPv6 has been developed to exponentially expand the pool of available IP addresses while also pro...
Networking & VoIP
On Friday, three of Australia's largest internet service providers simultaneously announced they would filter some internet content from ever reaching their customers.
Cisco gets down to business with its Cius business tablet that will let you perform video conferencing and is optimized for apps such as WebEx Meeting Center.
Shopping for mobile broadband can be an arduous task — with so many plans, pricing and data offers, it can quickly become a confusing task. We've compared some of the leading post-paid mobile broadband providers to find the best bang for your b...
The countdown to the first National Broadband Network (NBN) services is well and truly underway in Tasmania with Internet service providers iPrimus, Internode and iiNet all announcing pricing for their residential fibre-to-the-home (FTTH) services in...
Shopping for mobile broadband can be an arduous task; with so many plans, pricing and data offers, it can quickly become confusing. In anticipation of the fast-approaching end of the financial year -- perhaps now's the time to splurge on a starter ki...
Apple is expected to announce its fourth-generation iPhone hardware on Monday that will include a forward-facing camera that can be used for video chat, allowing real-time wireless videoconferencing.
The continuing saga of Google's wireless snooping and the maelstrom it's generated won't end anytime soon.
There are only 21 days left before the first kick at 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa. But as millions of fans from across the globe wait in anticipation for that first goal to be scored, behind the scene host broadcaster ESPN of Bristol, CT., is ...
Google is cleaning up its mess after the company says it mistakenly collecting browsing data from unencrypted Wi-Fi networks as part of its Street View project.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- LinkedIn ProFinder helps freelancers land jobs
- What you need to do to stop data from leaving with exiting employees
- As Zika looms, a question arises: Who gets to telecommute?
- Surveys suss out Windows 10 enterprise migration timelines
- Facebook battles to banish News Feed clickbait
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCDeployment CoordinatorNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Support (Contract Renewable)Asia
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCFinance Stream Consultant (SAP FICO & Procurement Streams)NSW
- CCProject Manager - open source softwareACT
- CCFacilities ManagerACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT