Google is cleaning up its mess after the company says it mistakenly collecting browsing data from unencrypted Wi-Fi networks as part of its Street View project.
Networking & VoIP
U.S. Representative Cliff Stearns wants so badly to stop the U.S. Federal Communications Commission from creating network neutrality rules that he appears ready to weaken the U.S. Constitution's First Amendment.
The fledgling wireless technology WiGig passed an important milestone Monday with the official released of the technology's specifications, giving member companies the green light to start building products based on the protocol.
Imagine sitting on the grass in a shady park, watching flawless high-definition television on your connected tablet. Imagine pausing the program and switching over to a video call from your mother.
Terry Childs' guilty conviction struck a nerve with IT staffers this week.
It seems that the battle for net neutrality has boiled down to an argument over economics. Dueling reports paint vastly different visions of the economic outlook for the broadband and Internet industries should the US FCC be successful in imposing ne...
When professors "phone it in," it usually means they're being lazy or dispassionate about the lessons they're teaching. But for Columbia University Law professor Tim Wu, phoning it in was the only way he could teach his classes this week.
"Our primary goal was always to clear our name and reputation. We have always been focused on serving our customers and delivering the quality open-Internet experience consumers want. Comcast remains committed to the FCC's existing open Internet prin...
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission is in legal limbo after a U.S. appellate court ruling Tuesday tossed out the agency's enforcement of network neutrality principles on broadband provider Comcast.
Google says it doesn't want to be your Internet service provider; rather, it wants to make your ISP behave in a more Google-friendly manner.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- Samsung's 960 Pro and 960 Evo SSDs marry crazy-fast speeds with roomy capacity
- Apple commits to run off 100% renewable energy
- Start-up sells a stamp-sized Linux server for $5
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCEnterprise Application ArchitectQLD
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA