Microsoft’s Skype bots promise to arrange appointments, order food, and book hotels, and more.
Networking & VoIP
Staying anonymous online could get a lot simpler with Anonabox, a pocket-sized networking device due to launch early next year.
LinkedIn wants to help people get a job and advance their careers by incorporating its services into their mobile email.
For consumers looking forward to 5G mobile technology for super-high speed, network giant Ericsson says there will be more to it than that -- and less.
One of the major obstacles for delivering faster Internet to the home is the sheer amount of work and money it takes to lay the cable. Now, researchers are coming up with a workaround that transmits the data wirelessly.
Google will feature users in advertisements that run on its suite of websites when those users recommend products or stores.
Cisco Systems has released security patches for authentication bypass, command execution and denial-of-service vulnerabilities affecting products that use its Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) software, as well as the Cisco Catalyst 6500 series switc...
IBM will invest US$1 billion to promote Linux development over the next five years as it tries to adapt Power mainframes and servers to handle cloud and big data applications in distributed computing environments.
Yahoo has redesigned its Sports, Movies, Music, TV, omg, Games and Weather sites with a more consistent look and some personalized tools, the company said Tuesday.
The diversified range of new products being built and provided by Google now make the company accountable for nearly 25 percent of all Internet traffic, up from a mere 6 percent just three years ago, according to a new study.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- iiNet founder Michael Malone joins NBN board
- Apple Pay: 42 percent of people don’t feel secure using it
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
- How do you stop patent trolls? This algorithm just might do the trick
- Get ready for your new co-worker – the robot
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA