Microsoft’s Skype bots promise to arrange appointments, order food, and book hotels, and more.
Networking & VoIP
Staying anonymous online could get a lot simpler with Anonabox, a pocket-sized networking device due to launch early next year.
LinkedIn wants to help people get a job and advance their careers by incorporating its services into their mobile email.
For consumers looking forward to 5G mobile technology for super-high speed, network giant Ericsson says there will be more to it than that -- and less.
One of the major obstacles for delivering faster Internet to the home is the sheer amount of work and money it takes to lay the cable. Now, researchers are coming up with a workaround that transmits the data wirelessly.
Google will feature users in advertisements that run on its suite of websites when those users recommend products or stores.
Cisco Systems has released security patches for authentication bypass, command execution and denial-of-service vulnerabilities affecting products that use its Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) software, as well as the Cisco Catalyst 6500 series switc...
IBM will invest US$1 billion to promote Linux development over the next five years as it tries to adapt Power mainframes and servers to handle cloud and big data applications in distributed computing environments.
Yahoo has redesigned its Sports, Movies, Music, TV, omg, Games and Weather sites with a more consistent look and some personalized tools, the company said Tuesday.
The diversified range of new products being built and provided by Google now make the company accountable for nearly 25 percent of all Internet traffic, up from a mere 6 percent just three years ago, according to a new study.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Not lost in translation: Researchers 'teach' computers to translate accurately
- FCC votes for strict new broadband privacy rules
- Google simplifies VR content embeds with new VR view tool
- Atlassian president on IPO - 'We're overjoyed'
- After 10 years of profitability, Atlassian steps up for an IPO
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCStrategic Planning OfficerACT
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCContracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160818/P/265Asia
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT