CEO Zafirovski writes "Nortel is still very much in business"
Networking & VoIP
Nortel Networks customers: Don't panic and rip out your Nortel gear.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
One major reason why Nortel Networks Corp. filed for protection from its creditors in the U.S. and other countries today was to preserve $2.4 billion in cash, which the company plans to use to provide support and service its customers, Nortel's head ...
It's business as usual as Nortel seeks bankruptcy protection from creditors, according to the company's enterprise chief.
Optus has paid the second highest penalty to date for alleged breaches of Australia’s spam legislation.
Financially struggling Nortel Networks filed for Chapter 11 in US bankruptcy court yesterday.
Analysts have locked horns over the need for Telstra's dark fibre to be integrated into the government's $10 billion National Broadband Network (NBN).
Who would have thought the government's proposed Internet filtering scheme would bring together so many disparate groups all united in their opposition to mandatory censorship?
The growth of 802.11n wireless LAN access points has been somewhat limited by a well-known problem with insufficient power to APs when using Power-over-Ethernet connections.
A federal government move to stamp-out illegal file sharing via the national Internet content filtering scheme will be impossible, experts say, without blanket ban on peer-to-peer traffic.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Vulnerabilities on the decline, but risk assessment is often flawed, study says says
- Samsung starts production of 3D DDR4 DRAM modules
- New malvertising campaign hit visitors of several high-profile sites
- Microsoft frees Visual Studio Online for occasional contributors
- HTC ships Desire 510 with 64-bit processor, but isn't sure users can take advantage of it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC