Google has begun preaching the wonders of IPv6 in the hope more awareness will help expedite the transition from the legacy IPv4 networks most people use today.
Networking & VoIP
The president of Belkin has disavowed the actions of an employee who apparently offered to pay for positive user reviews of the company's products-and for marking negative reviews as "unhelpful."
Australian Internet surfers enjoyed significant improvements in performance during the last quarter of 2008, according to new international research.
Microsoft has been sued by a small Wisconsin business for allegedly misrepresenting the capabilities of its Live Communications Server product, selling the company more licenses than it needed and not providing a refund or other products to solve its...
VoIP may be very much alive, but that doesn't mean Verizon is aiming to kill off its traditional copper network anytime soon.
CEO Zafirovski writes "Nortel is still very much in business"
Nortel Networks customers: Don't panic and rip out your Nortel gear.
One major reason why Nortel Networks Corp. filed for protection from its creditors in the U.S. and other countries today was to preserve $2.4 billion in cash, which the company plans to use to provide support and service its customers, Nortel's head ...
It's business as usual as Nortel seeks bankruptcy protection from creditors, according to the company's enterprise chief.
Optus has paid the second highest penalty to date for alleged breaches of Australia’s spam legislation.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Andromeda inbound? Google's long-rumored Android/Chrome OS merger may debut Oct 4
- Microsoft sues repeat software pirate who owes company $1.2M from prior case
- Your old Apple Watch will feel brand new with watchOS 3, out now
- Which is the best Mac to learn programming and coding: Buying advice for Mac coders
- Not lost in translation: Researchers 'teach' computers to translate accurately
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT