The Free Software Foundation Thursday slapped Cisco with a lawsuit claiming copyright infringement related to Cisco's Linksys wireless routers.
Networking & VoIP
Cisco next year will unveil a new release of its unified communications software that will let companies more effectively collaborate with each other.
The Prince of Wales Medical Research Institute (POWMRI) will replace its PABX with a 1000-seat communications platform to connect roaming staff and monitor its tissue preservation freezers, and physical security network.
Fujitsu Siemens Computers has become a member of the Mobile Broadband Initiative, whose goal is to push built-in support for mobile broadband using HSDPA (High-Speed Downlink Packet Access) in laptops.
Cisco's "Big Bang" switching upgrade will emerge in late January and encompass more than just the Catalyst 6500.
Hewlett-Packard has inked a $1.2 million contract to outfit a new $99 million research and education centre at the Royal North Shore Hospital (RNSH) with fixed and wireless networks.
The Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) has called on Optus to roll out Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) to more than 7000 seats and upgrade its aging network. The deal is worth $143 million over the next four years.
High-definition is rapidly going mainstream.
Cisco this week is expected to unveil the first in a series of enterprise products designed to intelligently process video traffic in a network.
Mobile broadband will move closer to competing with ADSL (Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line) on more equal terms when latency improves and data speeds increase to a theoretical 21M bps (bits per second), according to Peder Ramel, CEO of mobile opera...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- LinkedIn ProFinder helps freelancers land jobs
- What you need to do to stop data from leaving with exiting employees
- As Zika looms, a question arises: Who gets to telecommute?
- Surveys suss out Windows 10 enterprise migration timelines
- Facebook battles to banish News Feed clickbait
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT