Telstra has accused Singtel Optus of failing to make financial disclosures to the ASX regarding its source of funding for the National Broadband Network, just days after its own [[artnid:269018|lack of compliance|new]] with the tender process.
Networking & VoIP
The federal government has defended its acceptance of Telstra's "non-compliant" National Broadband (NBN) proposal and said its expert panel will thrash out the details with the telco.
At 12 pages and almost 1000 pages less than Optus-led Terria bid, Telstra’s proposal to construct the National Broadband Network will be considered for the $4.7 billion project, Communications Minister Stephen Conroy said on Wednesday.
An IP-based videophone service called GlobalLinx will launch in the US in the second quarter, offering a US$200 videophone and $30 monthly service for consumers and businesses.
Telstra has placed its National Broadband Network (NBN) hopes at risk by lodging a non-compliant $5 billion bid that fails to meet coverage requirements.
Bids for Australia's National Broadband Network (NBN) are in and the tender is closed, signalling the end of the year-long battle that has seen vicious fighting between contenders and harsh criticism of the government's broadband policies.
The federal government’s proposed ‘clean feed’ Internet censorship scheme does not account for trends in social networking communities and will easily be circumvented by savvy Gen-Yers, according to a prominent network engineer.
Telstra has announced it will pump $5.5 million into a Southern Queensland regional fibre network, 24 hours before the government decides the fate of the National Broadband Network (NBN), one of Australia's largest, most expensive infrastructure deve...
By some measures, the U.S. broadband market is healthy -- prices have fallen, speed has increased and millions of people have become customers in recent years. But customer choices are still limited, and prices could fall even more with more competit...
Nemertes Research continued to throw cold water on the future of the Internet this week, releasing a study projecting that demand for bandwidth on the Web would exceed its capacity by 2012.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Skype is getting infused with conversational “bots”
- Anonabox promises a portable, streamlined way to use Tor to hide your online tracks
- LinkedIn aims to make email more professional, with LinkedIn Intro
- 5G will have to do more than send speed up your phone, Ericsson says
- Wireless world record: Researchers transfer data at 100Gbps through the air
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTIT Support Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT