Telstra has accused Singtel Optus of failing to make financial disclosures to the ASX regarding its source of funding for the National Broadband Network, just days after its own [[artnid:269018|lack of compliance|new]] with the tender process.
Networking & VoIP
The federal government has defended its acceptance of Telstra's "non-compliant" National Broadband (NBN) proposal and said its expert panel will thrash out the details with the telco.
At 12 pages and almost 1000 pages less than Optus-led Terria bid, Telstra’s proposal to construct the National Broadband Network will be considered for the $4.7 billion project, Communications Minister Stephen Conroy said on Wednesday.
An IP-based videophone service called GlobalLinx will launch in the US in the second quarter, offering a US$200 videophone and $30 monthly service for consumers and businesses.
Telstra has placed its National Broadband Network (NBN) hopes at risk by lodging a non-compliant $5 billion bid that fails to meet coverage requirements.
Bids for Australia's National Broadband Network (NBN) are in and the tender is closed, signalling the end of the year-long battle that has seen vicious fighting between contenders and harsh criticism of the government's broadband policies.
The federal government’s proposed ‘clean feed’ Internet censorship scheme does not account for trends in social networking communities and will easily be circumvented by savvy Gen-Yers, according to a prominent network engineer.
Telstra has announced it will pump $5.5 million into a Southern Queensland regional fibre network, 24 hours before the government decides the fate of the National Broadband Network (NBN), one of Australia's largest, most expensive infrastructure deve...
By some measures, the U.S. broadband market is healthy -- prices have fallen, speed has increased and millions of people have become customers in recent years. But customer choices are still limited, and prices could fall even more with more competit...
Nemertes Research continued to throw cold water on the future of the Internet this week, releasing a study projecting that demand for bandwidth on the Web would exceed its capacity by 2012.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Why Dropbox left Amazon's cloud and built its own from scratch
- Dick Smith shareholders left out in the cold
- Corporate “No-Cloud” policy in 2020 will be as rare as a “No-Internet” policy today
- A UK 'Brexit' may have a sunny side for tech
- Top legal tips for startups in the digital space
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- CCSr Business Analyst FI/CO, ERP, Procurement, Payroll, HR, SAPNSW
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCUser Experience AnalystACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/SQL) 160621/AP/082Asia
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCUX DesignersQLD