Telstra has accused Singtel Optus of failing to make financial disclosures to the ASX regarding its source of funding for the National Broadband Network, just days after its own [[artnid:269018|lack of compliance|new]] with the tender process.
Networking & VoIP
The federal government has defended its acceptance of Telstra's "non-compliant" National Broadband (NBN) proposal and said its expert panel will thrash out the details with the telco.
At 12 pages and almost 1000 pages less than Optus-led Terria bid, Telstra’s proposal to construct the National Broadband Network will be considered for the $4.7 billion project, Communications Minister Stephen Conroy said on Wednesday.
An IP-based videophone service called GlobalLinx will launch in the US in the second quarter, offering a US$200 videophone and $30 monthly service for consumers and businesses.
Telstra has placed its National Broadband Network (NBN) hopes at risk by lodging a non-compliant $5 billion bid that fails to meet coverage requirements.
Bids for Australia's National Broadband Network (NBN) are in and the tender is closed, signalling the end of the year-long battle that has seen vicious fighting between contenders and harsh criticism of the government's broadband policies.
The federal government’s proposed ‘clean feed’ Internet censorship scheme does not account for trends in social networking communities and will easily be circumvented by savvy Gen-Yers, according to a prominent network engineer.
Telstra has announced it will pump $5.5 million into a Southern Queensland regional fibre network, 24 hours before the government decides the fate of the National Broadband Network (NBN), one of Australia's largest, most expensive infrastructure deve...
By some measures, the U.S. broadband market is healthy -- prices have fallen, speed has increased and millions of people have become customers in recent years. But customer choices are still limited, and prices could fall even more with more competit...
Nemertes Research continued to throw cold water on the future of the Internet this week, releasing a study projecting that demand for bandwidth on the Web would exceed its capacity by 2012.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google's DeepMind A.I. can slash data center power use 40%
- Chinese $1.2B deal for Opera crumples
- How to build a strong employee referral culture
- Publishers rely on Facebook at their own peril
- Microsoft customizes Surface tablets for enterprises
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCProject Manager - Change/Transformation/Project DeliveryNSW
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- FTTest ManagerACT
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- FTSAP PI ABAP SpecialistVIC
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCInformation Management Project Manager (SAP BI)NSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Microsoft Active DirectoryNSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- FTAppian DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - End-User ComputingNSW
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC