Verizon Business this week said it broadened coverage and enhanced the service-level agreements of its Layer 3 MPLS VPN service.
Networking & VoIP
Opposition Leader Kevin Rudd has placed broadband squarely on the election agenda with the announcement that Labor will build a new high-speed network.
Microsoft will open up beta versions of its unified communications server and client software to the public for download on Monday, a senior company executive said Wednesday.
Salesforce.com has unveiled a new content management and collaboration service that it says will eliminate the need for companies to build proprietary portals to communicate with customers.
Microsoft has unwrapped a speech recognition-enabled phone system that is designed to give small businesses a flexible alternative to a public branch exchange (PBX).
Skype has released a new version of its Internet telephony and instant messaging software that adds a feature to let users create business reviews, and another one to sell expertise, as the eBay subsidiary promotes interaction among its users.
Novell hopes to cut out some of the complexity small and medium-size businesses face in managing Windows desktops with new software it is demonstrating at Cebit in Hanover, Germany, this week.
Cisco announced plans to acquire online collaboration service WebEx for US$3.2 billion, giving the network equipment giant a foothold in the software-as-a-service market.
The IEEE 802.11n Working Group this week approved draft 2.0 of the standard, paving the way for 100+Mbps wireless LAN products as early as the middle of this year.
Microsoft plans to purchase Tellme Networks in an effort to bolster its voice services portfolio and add speech recognition to a broad range of its software and online services, the company said Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Chromebooks are siphoning market share from Windows PCs
- Microsoft beefs up its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCEnterprise Application ArchitectQLD
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT