PowerCloud Systems, a company spun out of the famed PARC (Palo Alto Research Center)--birthplace of the etthernet, laser printing, and the graphical user interface--aims to upend the consumer networking market with a new cloud-managed Wi-Fi router.
Networking & VoIP
Avaya unified communications products can get along with Microsoft's Lync Server, and many customers will probably choose to deploy both rather than just one, says Avaya's CEO.
By default, wireless routers and access points have security turned off. Without Wi-Fi security enabled, anyone nearby can leech off your wireless Internet, see where you're browsing, capture your passwords to some websites, and possibly access your ...
Networking company NETGEAR today announced that it will offer a complimentary next business day, on-site hardware replacement service to its customers.
A Duke University grad student has come up with a way to double, or more, battery life in Wi-Fi devices, without any changes needed on the device itself. Essentially, the technique regulates how long and when client radios sleep, so that data transfe...
Alcatel-Lucent is charting a course to the next generation of carrier routers with new silicon that is focused today on delivering services from the edge of a network but could also power a massive packet engine for the core.
Microsoft will integrate Skype's calling features into many of its key products, including Office, the Xbox and its Windows Phone software, but it will it will also continue to offer Skype for competing platforms, CEO Steve Ballmer said Tuesday.
A Maryland man has been sentenced to seven years in prison for directing a multimillion-dollar warranty fraud scheme targeting Cisco Systems, the U.S. Department of Justice announced.
Chinese telecommunications equipment supplier ZTE has fired back against its rival Huawei Technologies by filing its own patent infringement lawsuit against the company.
China's largest telecommunications equipment supplier, Huawei, has filed lawsuits against Chinese rival ZTE for patent infringement involving mobile technologies.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- LinkedIn ProFinder helps freelancers land jobs
- What you need to do to stop data from leaving with exiting employees
- As Zika looms, a question arises: Who gets to telecommute?
- Surveys suss out Windows 10 enterprise migration timelines
- Facebook battles to banish News Feed clickbait
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- CCMS Access DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW