Dell on Tuesday announced a desktop workstation that acts like a server from which remote client PCs can exploit graphics processing capabilities.
Networking & VoIP
As Research In Motion launched its PlayBook on Thursday evening, Cisco Systems was already accepting orders for its Cius enterprise tablet and shipping it to some customers.
The Asia Pacific Network Information Centre (APNIC) has run out of all but a handful of IPv4 addresses that it is holding in reserve for start-up network operators.
Victoria-based ISP, Connexus, has introduced a hybrid broadband product allowing users to customise router configurations and at both ends – their core network and the customer premises.
A lot of coverage of IPv6 over the past few years gives the impression that you need to switch to IPv6 soon. That's not necessarily the case, though, especially for a consumer or a small business.
Three large broadband projects funded recently by the U.S. Rural Utilities Service (RUS) largely cover areas already served by broadband providers, according to a study released Wednesday by a trade group representing cable broadband providers.
With nearly $100 million in new funding, Internet2, the faster, better Internet reserved for research and education, has embarked on an upgrade that will boost backbone capacity to a staggering 8.8Tbps and expand services to hundreds of thousands of ...
Despite increasing amounts of criticism of the National Broadband Network (NBN) by industry figures, public opinion of the $36 billion remains high, according to Communications Minister, Senator Stephen Conroy.
Seven segments of undersea data and telephone transmission cables that were damaged in the March 11 earthquake off Japan should be repaired by early May, an arm of Japan's biggest telecom group said on Friday.
Telstra has announced the launch of a new mobile Wi-Fi modem that is capable of theoretical maximum download speeds of 21 Megabits per second (Mbps).
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- That moment when you realize you're exchanging emails with a robot
- Google's Inbox uses machine learning to speed up email replies
- Google's Gmail finally adds the ability to block email, but there's a better way
- New Cryptolocker variant discovered targeting Australians
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC