iiNet founder and former CEO, Michael Malone, has joined the NBN board, filling a vacancy left Internode co-founder, Simon Hackett, who resigned to focus on his involvement in ASX-listed company, Redflow Limited.
PC World Business
Tech firms like Apple still need to convince a lot of people that using their smartphone for contactless payments isn’t a major security risk.
AMD is licensing its x86 chip architecture to a new joint venture it has formed with a consortium of Chinese companies.
Patent trolls have proven a big enough problem to attract White House attention, but there's been little consensus on how to stop them. A new tool from artist and engineer Alexander Reben aims to bring algorithms into the picture.
Robots may not be coming for your job, but they are expected to move into the workforce over the next 10 to 20 years.
Chip giant Intel has announced it will reduce its global workforce by “up to” 12,000 staff – or an approximately 11 percent of all workers at the company. Clearly it’s not all plain sailing for Intel as the business plans to realign its focus away fr...
Organisations in Australia do not consider recruiting millennials a significant focus of their organisation despite experiencing a skills shortage around new technology and systems.
So you have a startup and your excitement is hard to contain.You have a novel concept and are in the process of building it out.To get to this juncture you have used your own funds plus monies from friends and family.
A mix of enterprising skills and digital literacy skills are the most critical skills young Australians will need for the jobs of the future, according to the professional association for Australia’s ICT sector, ACS.
Uber and Twitter significantly expanded their attempts to influence members of congress through political lobbying in the first three months of this year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Vodafone puts idle smartphones to work to fight cancer
- A look at the connected police car concept (+12 photos)
- Google buys maker of fascinating, creepy robots
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- CCPMO Coordinator- Prince2, Project financialsNSW
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia