LinkedIn doesn't want to overlook the growing U.S. freelance workforce, so it released a new tool, called ProFinder, that's designed to match independent workers with businesses seeking their services.
PC World Business
In some instances it is inadvertent that an employee takes files with them when they leave a job. But in most cases, it is done to get an advantage at their next job. Here is what you should do before they leave the premises.
The Zika virus outbreak in Florida -- and rising concerns it will spread north -- are worrying workers and forcing companies to adjust.
Enterprises seem eager to get Windows 10 onto their workers' PCs, but just how long it'll take them to do that depends.
Tired of misleading headlines? Facebook's new clickbait filter aims to clear them up.
Critics of FCC's controversial open internet order file appeal for lower court to rehear the case, but see the Supreme Court as perhaps the best hope of reining in new online regulation.
Microsoft is creating some 3.2 million square feet of data center space in the West Des Moines, Iowa, area but in three separate locations. The combined investment is about $3.5 billion.
Real-time bidding is an aspect of digital marketing that can seem overly complex for the average bear, so it was only a matter of time before AI entered the picture.
Microsoft Office 365 users will soon get anew tools that aim to improve their writing skills, help prioritize important email and better research topics of interest.
Ailing Yahoo is selling of its operating business for US$4.8 billion to Verizon Communications, in a cash deal that will reduce the storied tech firm to mainly holding its cash, stakes in Alibaba and Yahoo Japan and non-core patents.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Skype is getting infused with conversational “bots”
- Anonabox promises a portable, streamlined way to use Tor to hide your online tracks
- LinkedIn aims to make email more professional, with LinkedIn Intro
- 5G will have to do more than send speed up your phone, Ericsson says
- Wireless world record: Researchers transfer data at 100Gbps through the air
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- FTDB2 Systems ProgrammerWA
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCCommunications OfficerACT
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia