Amazon Web Services consultancy 2nd Watch this week released the findings of an analysis of 100,000 public cloud instances to determine the 30 most popular services being used
PC World Business
The Good Guys is taking another leap towards listing on the Australian Stock Exchange after appointing Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs and UBS as joint lead managers to support its IPO.
Google took the wraps off its virtual reality strategy at its I/O developer conference and gave enterprises a look at what could be their next marketing or training tool.
It's goal is to use 50 percent wind, solar, and hydropower by the end of 2018
According to SurveyMonkey, mobile versions of Microsoft's core Office apps -- Excel and Word -- in April badly trailed their rivals from Google, Sheets and Docs, respectively.
Many cybercriminals can call on an extensive network of specialists for "business" expertise, including people who train and recruit, who launder money, and who provide escrow services, according to a new white paper.
HP today began taking orders for its new Jet Fusion 3D printer, which it said will revolutionize manufacturing by increasing the speed of parts manufacturing 10-fold while halving costs compared to other 3D printing technologies.
Lenovo's ThinkPad convertible tablet does the ThinkPad name proud.
The U.S. has warned of fragmentation of the Internet if China goes ahead with proposed rules that would require compulsory registration of Internet domain names in China with government-licensed providers.
Some of Australia’s start-ups and tech titans have collaborated to launch a new not-for-profit venture that aims to turning Sydney into the country’s Silicon Valley.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Vodafone puts idle smartphones to work to fight cancer
- A look at the connected police car concept (+12 photos)
- Google buys maker of fascinating, creepy robots
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- FTStibo PIM Consultant - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- CC12 months + 2x12 months | $80/hr | NV1 Project Manager | Large govt departmentACT
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Team Leader Applications SupportACT
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCPEGA Developer / ConfigurerACT
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 1610524/CCO/vmtAsia
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC