VMware reports strong initial interest in its virtualization software designed to run on the Mac computer platform, but skeptics doubt it will improve Apple's share of the enterprise market.
PC World Business
Microsoft has eliminated four of eight previously announced security patches scheduled to be available to system administrators on Tuesday.
Adobe Systems will demonstrate its Production Studio software for the Macintosh operating system at the Macworld 2007 Conference and Exhibition in San Francisco January 9 to 12, the company said Thursday.
Sonic Solutions has come up with a way to help Hollywood studios and other providers of video content distribute their movies over the Internet without fear of rampant, illegal DVD burning.
It was bound to happen: In the mess known as the high-def format wars, eventually, it was clear a manufacturer would cross party lines and release a single player capable of handling both Blu-ray Discs and HD DVD discs. The question wasn't if; it was...
A former Apple engineer has launched an effort to fix the security flaws disclosed by the Month of Apple Bugs project as they appear.
A legal battle between Microsoft and a French video game publisher appears to be holding up the development of a mobile version of "Halo," the popular Xbox game.
German programmers have released two tools aimed at compromising Bluetooth devices, including PCs, at the Chaos Communications Congress in Berlin.
Google announced on Thursday that two new search features will be added to its Enterprise Search Appliance by the end of the month.
Microsoft plans to release eight sets of security patches next Tuesday, addressing flaws in its Windows, Office, and Visual Studio products.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- iiNet founder Michael Malone joins NBN board
- Apple Pay: 42 percent of people don’t feel secure using it
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
- How do you stop patent trolls? This algorithm just might do the trick
- Get ready for your new co-worker – the robot
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team Lead | Blackburn | Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC