News Corp.'s Fox television division has subpoenaed YouTube regarding programs posted on the video-sharing Web site, YouTube confirmed on Friday.
PC World Business
Internet service provider GoDaddy.com Inc. has come under fire for pulling a popular hacking Web site down this week, allegedly at the request of MySpace.com
The clock is ticking at bankrupt German mobile phone maker BenQ Mobile.
NEC has developed technology that can help prevent spam phone calls to VOIP (voice over Internet Protocol) users.
Google has started integrating its popular mapping service with its controversial books search engine, to let people plot on maps references to places they find in books.
Toshiba will begin selling in April NAND flash memory chips capable of holding up to 2G bytes of data, the company said Wednesday.
Sony Computer Entertainment (SCE) has put eager PlayStation fans' fears to rest with confirmation that the PlayStation 3 will be launched across Europe and Australia on March 23.
Apple has patched a vulnerability in its QuickTime media player that could give a hacker control over a computer.
On the verge of the release of Windows Vista, Microsoft is already accepting orders for features to go in the OS's first service pack.
Apple Inc. could face legal action by the Norwegian government in March if the U.S. company refuses to unlock its iTunes online music store from its iPod media player.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Trump administration threatens net neutrality, cloud and IoT
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- How to get a word count with Microsoft Office for iPad
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPSolution ArchitectVIC
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- CCJunior Business AnalystNSW
- TPMS Dynamics Post Implementation BAQLD
- FTTest Analyst - HealthcareVIC
- TPSenior Test Analyst - TAFEQLD
- CCSenior IT Domain Specialist - Integration - CloudVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT SolutionsNSW
- FTSenior AEM Consultant - Public SectorACT
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- CCLead DevOps Architect l AWS- Cloud- Linux- Puppet Ansible- JIRA-DatadogNSW
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetNSW
- TPSenior Analytics Analyst DeveloperVIC
- CCICT Strategy ConsultantNSW
- FTMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC
- CCService Desk Consultant-Baseline Clearance RequiredNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- TPBusiness/Data AnalystQLD