Yahoo has released a test upgrade of its services suite for mobile devices, which includes a new search application, as the company keeps trying to extend its products to cell phones.
PC World Business
Yahoo will give users a preview of what it will be like to use a new and improved version of Yahoo Messenger on Microsoft's Windows Vista at the 2007 International Consumer Electronics Show this year.
Sony has revealed a system that will allow viewers of its Bravia flat-panel TV sets to access broadband video content, some of it in high-definition (HD).
Users of Sling Media's "placeshifting" system, Slingbox, will soon be able to watch their home TVs on Palm smart phones running Palm OS, consumer laptops from Hewlett-Packard or any PC running Microsoft's Windows Vista operating system.
Hewlett-Packard announced that it is moving into the emerging home server market with its HP MediaSmart Server that will take advantage of the Microsoft Windows Home Server OS that was also announced at the 2007 CES by Bill Gates.
Microsoft has selected local employee, Tracey Fellows, as its new managing director for A/NZ. The appointment comes a month after former boss, Steve Vamos, announced he would take up a role as vice-president, international online service group in th...
The 2007 International Consumer Electronics Show is one of the ultimate tech-toy and gadget shows on the planet. There's something for nearly anyone, and while not quite a household word, Linux technology has gained rapid stature in the consumer-elec...
Motorola Chief Executive Officer Ed Zander rode onto stage Monday for his keynote speech at the International Consumer Electronics Show on a bike armed with one of the company's new products, a mobile handset battery recharger.
New movie releases, more market entrants, improved technology and 1.8 million HD DVD players from Toshiba are the weapons companies plan to use in the format battle against rival Blu-ray Disc this year, according to company executives.
Opening the control interface of its popular Roomba vacuuming robot, iRobot Corp. unveiled a programmable robotic platform on Monday that could allow computer programming students and developers to use the platform for nearly any task.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- The Good Guys take serious aim at ASX listing
- Google Daydreams about VR, and enterprises take note
- Microsoft pledges to use more renewable energy in its data centers
- Google's mobile productivity apps bury Microsoft's
- Cybercriminals are increasingly embracing a sophisticated business-model approach
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- CCQA OfficerACT
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- CCIT Systems AnalystACT
- FTStorage SpecialistVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CCProject/ Change ManagerQLD
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160606/AP/251Asia
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW