The Apple iPhone announced earlier this month should pay off handsomely for the company with over 50 percent gross margins for each version of the music-enabled smart phone, according to market researcher iSuppli.
PC World Business
Microsoft is working with the International Centre for Missing & Exploited Children (ICMEC) and the international police force Interpol to help fight online child abuse in India.
Sony said it will not work with the adult film industry to help put their movies on its Blu-ray Disc format, although it will not try to stop them completely.
MySpace.com is facing pressure after a new round of lawsuits filed on Thursday that allege it failed to protect minors, and experts say the cases will enter murky legal territory.
Intel has won approval from the Chinese government to build its first Asian chip-making plant, according to published reports.
AOL is getting ready to set up an area in Second Life, another in a string of big-name companies establishing a presence in this popular 3D virtual world.
Major Web companies, educators and a variety of human rights groups are banding together to protect privacy rights and freedom of expression on the Internet.
Microsoft has come under fire for quietly releasing a fix to its PatchGuard kernel protection software in order to improve the performance of its Virtual Server 2005 product.
A small, family-owned hardware store sits on the main street of a quiet town in rural Michigan. During its peak season, the company serves about 40 customers a day for an average sale of US$9; roughly half of them pay by credit card. All of the compa...
Consumer rights groups have voiced opposition to legislation introduced in the U.S. Congress last week that would require Internet broadcasters to deploy DRM (digital rights management) technology to prevent listeners from making unauthorized copies ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gartner: A.I. to become a top business investment priority
- White House: A.I. will be critical driver of U.S. economy
- Google rebrands cloud services 'Google Cloud' and 'G Suite'
- BlackBerry stops making hardware, but BlackBerry phones live on
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Solution Architect (Permanent and/or Contract Option)VIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantTAS
- CCApplications Support Technical OfficerACT
- FTUX CREATIVE GRAPHIC DESIGNERQLD
- CCGraduate Web DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - Data Migration - Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Middleware Specialist MQ/TibcoVIC
- FTSenior Wintel System EngineerWA
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence & Federal Govt | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- FTEnterprise Database Manager - Defence - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Architect - Banking/Financial Services - Immediate StartNSW
- CCContract Programmer (.Net/SQL) 161027/P/vhaAsia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Oracle/Unix/WebLogic) 161020/SA/693Asia
- CCTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AX - Brisbane BasedQLD
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerSA
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperSA