The Taiwanese contract manufacturer producing PlayStation 3 game consoles saw its sales rocket to a record high in November due to the hit product.
PC World Business
In a bid to gain greater relevance within an increasingly young and tech-savvy congregation, some churches in North America are looking to deploy automated kiosks to collect donations from the faithful.
Westpac's Internet banking service has been offline for most of Monday morning.
Users are being advised to disable a certain type of file in Microsoft's Windows Media Player software following the discovery of a new security hole in the software.
Hackers are distributing a file that they say lets users of the corporate version of Microsoft's Windows Vista operating system get around the software's anti-piracy mechanisms.
Gamers love Sony's new PlayStation 3 for its graphic capabilities and firepower, but the advanced Blu-ray DVD drive is annoying some by raising the cost, slowing production and forcing them to buy into a format they've not yet aligned with.
The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) met in Sao Paolo this week and made progress on a project to expand domain names to more languages and alphabets.
Mozilla has hit an early milestone on the road to the next version of its open-source browser, but the final product is still a year away, developers say.
Hewlett-Packard (HP) has agreed to a US$14.5 million settlement in the California civil lawsuit related to the company's spying scandal.
Microsoft has predicted it will sell 1 million Zune devices in its first six months, a figure that would be more than Zune's chief rival iPod sold in its first 14 months but a relatively slow start for the much-hyped MP3 device.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More Dick Smith staff go as $2 million in underpayments is discovered
- Turn a barebones PC into a graphics powerhouse with AMD's new FirePro server GPUs
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Chromebooks are siphoning market share from Windows PCs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- CCIT Hadoop DevelopersQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java, Oracle ADF) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT