A pair of powerful earthquakes off the coast of Taiwan damaged undersea cables and disrupted telephone and Internet access in Asia on Wednesday.
PC World Business
U.S. federal investigators are "looking closely" at stock-option documents that former Apple Computer officials allegedly falsified to boost their own profits, The Recorder legal newspaper reported late Tuesday in its online edition. Revelations rega...
The founder of Wikipedia, the user-edited online encyclopedia, is developing a Wiki-based search engine to compete with established commercial search engines from Google and Yahoo.
Podcasting has received the royal seal of approval from the U.K.'s reigning monarch.
Technology industry experts meeting in Silicon Valley recently said broadband Internet access in the U.S. needs to improve for the "YouTube generation" to really flourish.
German airline Lufthansa is in talks with several companies that it hopes might revive the in-flight Internet access service currently provided by Boeing. That service is scheduled to shut down on Dec. 31.
If there's one thing that Aaron Kornblum would like to quash, it's the botnet armies.
Microsoft is apparently looking to get some free advertising for Windows Vista before the OS's official consumer release on Jan. 30. The company is offering exhibitors at the annual Consumer Electronics Show (CES) free copies of Vista to run on compu...
With Christmas fast approaching, Santa Claus reached out for a little help from Stopbadware.org this week.
What do Japanese readers search for when they turn to Google? The search engine's operator Wednesday published its top 10 search rankings for the year and revealed that generic searches outnumbered those for specific topics in 2006.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Skype is getting infused with conversational “bots”
- Anonabox promises a portable, streamlined way to use Tor to hide your online tracks
- LinkedIn aims to make email more professional, with LinkedIn Intro
- 5G will have to do more than send speed up your phone, Ericsson says
- Wireless world record: Researchers transfer data at 100Gbps through the air
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- FTSharepoint DeveloperACT
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- FT.NET DeveloperWA