Adobe Systems will demonstrate its Production Studio software for the Macintosh operating system at the Macworld 2007 Conference and Exhibition in San Francisco January 9 to 12, the company said Thursday.
PC World Business
Sonic Solutions has come up with a way to help Hollywood studios and other providers of video content distribute their movies over the Internet without fear of rampant, illegal DVD burning.
It was bound to happen: In the mess known as the high-def format wars, eventually, it was clear a manufacturer would cross party lines and release a single player capable of handling both Blu-ray Discs and HD DVD discs. The question wasn't if; it was...
A former Apple engineer has launched an effort to fix the security flaws disclosed by the Month of Apple Bugs project as they appear.
A legal battle between Microsoft and a French video game publisher appears to be holding up the development of a mobile version of "Halo," the popular Xbox game.
German programmers have released two tools aimed at compromising Bluetooth devices, including PCs, at the Chaos Communications Congress in Berlin.
Google announced on Thursday that two new search features will be added to its Enterprise Search Appliance by the end of the month.
Microsoft plans to release eight sets of security patches next Tuesday, addressing flaws in its Windows, Office, and Visual Studio products.
Companies that do not keep close tabs on PDAs, instant message conversations and other forms of electronic data may soon be in for a nasty surprise, should they find themselves in court. As of December 1, 2006, new guidelines, called the Federal Rule...
Sometimes, virtual life still takes a back seat to real life -- a briefing from U.S. Representative George Miller in the virtual world Second Life was delayed Thursday afternoon as Nancy Pelosi was sworn in as the first woman speaker of the House in ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- That moment when you realize you're exchanging emails with a robot
- Google's Inbox uses machine learning to speed up email replies
- Google's Gmail finally adds the ability to block email, but there's a better way
- New Cryptolocker variant discovered targeting Australians
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTInformatica Powercenter SpecialistNSW
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, AdviceNSW
- CCProject Manager / Delivery Manager - TelcoNSW
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- CCScrum MasterACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTStorage SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- CCechnical Specialist ApplicationsACT
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst, SuperannuationNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT