At this week's International Consumer Electronics Show (CES), Samsung Electronics Co. will unveil a double-sided LCD (liquid crystal display) panel that can show different images on each side.
PC World Business
LG Electronics took a big step on Sunday towards the end of the next-generation DVD format battle with the unveiling of a player and PC drive that support both the Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD formats.
Netgear may be hoping to steal some of Apple Computer's thunder by introducing on Sunday an appliance that lets users play Internet and other digital content on their TVs.
Storage vendors have had a busy start to the year, banding together to promote new flash-embedded drive technology while independently devising plans to cram more capacity into smaller disk drives.
VMware reports strong initial interest in its virtualization software designed to run on the Mac computer platform, but skeptics doubt it will improve Apple's share of the enterprise market.
Microsoft has eliminated four of eight previously announced security patches scheduled to be available to system administrators on Tuesday.
Adobe Systems will demonstrate its Production Studio software for the Macintosh operating system at the Macworld 2007 Conference and Exhibition in San Francisco January 9 to 12, the company said Thursday.
Sonic Solutions has come up with a way to help Hollywood studios and other providers of video content distribute their movies over the Internet without fear of rampant, illegal DVD burning.
It was bound to happen: In the mess known as the high-def format wars, eventually, it was clear a manufacturer would cross party lines and release a single player capable of handling both Blu-ray Discs and HD DVD discs. The question wasn't if; it was...
A former Apple engineer has launched an effort to fix the security flaws disclosed by the Month of Apple Bugs project as they appear.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Dick Smith shareholders left out in the cold
- Corporate “No-Cloud” policy in 2020 will be as rare as a “No-Internet” policy today
- A UK 'Brexit' may have a sunny side for tech
- Top legal tips for startups in the digital space
- Google goes after SharePoint with new enterprise tools
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- FTProcurement SpecialistNSW
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsNSW
- CCSalesforce Project ManagerQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCLead UX DesignerNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- FTManager of Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- CCWAN Contract ManagerACT
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Oracle) 160603/AP/vmpAsia
- CCIT Desktop Support- Travelling in NSW requiredNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW