Sony said it will not work with the adult film industry to help put their movies on its Blu-ray Disc format, although it will not try to stop them completely.
PC World Business
MySpace.com is facing pressure after a new round of lawsuits filed on Thursday that allege it failed to protect minors, and experts say the cases will enter murky legal territory.
Intel has won approval from the Chinese government to build its first Asian chip-making plant, according to published reports.
AOL is getting ready to set up an area in Second Life, another in a string of big-name companies establishing a presence in this popular 3D virtual world.
Major Web companies, educators and a variety of human rights groups are banding together to protect privacy rights and freedom of expression on the Internet.
Microsoft has come under fire for quietly releasing a fix to its PatchGuard kernel protection software in order to improve the performance of its Virtual Server 2005 product.
A small, family-owned hardware store sits on the main street of a quiet town in rural Michigan. During its peak season, the company serves about 40 customers a day for an average sale of US$9; roughly half of them pay by credit card. All of the compa...
Consumer rights groups have voiced opposition to legislation introduced in the U.S. Congress last week that would require Internet broadcasters to deploy DRM (digital rights management) technology to prevent listeners from making unauthorized copies ...
Intel's Ultra Mobile device platform will get smaller and less power-hungry over the next few years, becoming a key component in the company's vision of a personal wireless Internet available everywhere, according to a company executive.
No one is safe from being exposed, for better or worse, on YouTube. That even goes for the biggest names in technology.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Israeli soldiers hit in cyberespionage campaign using Android malware
- Researcher develops ransomware attack that targets water supply
- Analysts peer into Microsoft's rumored Windows 10 Cloud
- AT&T, IBM, Nokia join to make IoT systems safer
- Apple's Plus plan pays off
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)NSW
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- TPMid-Level Java DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Mobile Application DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- TPSolution Architect - IntegrationQLD
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- FTAnalyst Programmer (Natural/Adabas)SA
- CCJunior Data ArchitectACT
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)ACT
- CCBPM Technical AnalystVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)QLD
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCProgram ManagerVIC
- CCSenior consultant/ Solution ArchitectNSW
- TPSCCM SpecialistVIC
- FTDeveloper/ ProgrammerSA
- TPDatabase Integration SpecialistVIC
- CCTransport Planner - GIS SpecialistNSW
- FTClient Delivery ManagerSA