Jihadists now have their own security magazine.
PC World Business
Legal experts are split in their evaluation of Google's defence strategy in two copyright-infringement lawsuits, particularly regarding the company's arm-twisting attempts to extract confidential information from uninvolved competitors.
AMD has a laboratory version of its promised Barcelona quad-core Opteron 8000 server chip to analysts. It plans to begin selling the product in the second quarter of 2007.
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation has announced a new US$328 million ($415.5 million) plan to provide computer and Internet services through public libraries in developing nations.
The Free Software Foundation's (FSF) General Public Licence (GPL) is undergoing its biggest overhaul in 15 years and local members of the free software community are participating in the development process.
The U.S. Department of Commerce (DOC) has approved an agreement for VeriSign to continue to operate the .com domain for six more years, despite objections about pricing and security.
While it's taken Microsoft half a decade to bring out a new version of its client operating system, the real development work on Windows Vista only took around two years, according to the head of the company.
Whether as home users or office workers, humans remain the weakest link when it comes to IT security. Sophos expects hackers to exploit this fact and predicts social engineering to rise in 2007.
Ken Kutaragi will leave his position as president of Sony Computer Entertainment (SCEI), the Sony unit responsible for the PlayStation family of games consoles, and hand day-to-day control of the company to Kaz Hirai, previously head of SCEI's U.S. u...
Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) launched a motherboard with four cores on Thursday, targeting gaming enthusiasts in an effort to keep pace with the release of quad-core chips by rival Intel.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 2 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 3 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 4 HTC One (M8s) review: Better value for money than HTC's flagship
- 5 ZTE Blade S6 review: A dual-SIM, 4G smartphone for less than $300
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft plants flagship store on Sydney’s Pitt Street
- Lenovo debuts Yoga Tablet 2 Pro with 13-inch screen and projector
- Lenovo slims down with Yoga 3 Pro convertible
- It's official: HP will break itself in two
- MSI cherry-picks gaming and workstation notebook models for Australia
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.