Adelaide Bank will deploy new transaction monitoring software to assist in detecting high-risk online transactions thereby reducing losses due to fraud.
PC World Business
The social networking site MySpace.com is under what one computer security analyst calls an "amazingly virulent" attack caused by a worm that steals log-in credentials and spreads spam that promotes adware sites.
Penn State researchers have figured out a way to help computers describe photographs using 330 English words, a breakthrough that could make it much easier to tag and search for images online.
Washington's attorney general has settled the first case prosecuted under the state's 2005 Computer Spyware Act.
Microsoft plans to release its first suite of Web and graphic design software by mid-2007, putting it into head-to-head competition with graphics kingpin, Adobe Systems.
McAfee this week plans to announce the second version of its corporate client security software, Total Protection, a combination of antivirus, antispyware, host-based intrusion-prevention and network access-control policy-enforcement agent.
Microsoft and Novell have wasted little time in demonstrating there is real work being done as part of their recent Linux interoperability pact. Just a month after the historic deal between the companies, Novell said Monday it will support the propri...
Semiconductor manufacturer, LSI Logic, will acquire Agere Systems, creating a combined chip-making company with enough scale to compete for greater market share in segments including hard disks and digital media players.
Thursday was finally Windows Vista launch day. But though banners were flying in downtown Manhattan on the big day, celebrating the launch of Vista, Office 2007 and Exchange 2007, CEO Steve Ballmer made it clear that the company is anxious to move on...
The CSIRO is claiming to have developed high-speed wireless technology capable of transmitting data faster and more efficiently than previous methods.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Chromebooks are siphoning market share from Windows PCs
- Microsoft beefs up its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4
- Microsoft plants flagship store on Sydney’s Pitt Street
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTProject Support OfficerWA
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSystem AdminVIC
- CCSecurity Consultant/Analyst (Data Loss Prevention)WA
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCOPA Developer (Oracle Policy Automation)ACT
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Process Analyst - Supply ChainVIC