A legal battle between Microsoft and a French video game publisher appears to be holding up the development of a mobile version of "Halo," the popular Xbox game.
PC World Business
German programmers have released two tools aimed at compromising Bluetooth devices, including PCs, at the Chaos Communications Congress in Berlin.
Google announced on Thursday that two new search features will be added to its Enterprise Search Appliance by the end of the month.
Microsoft plans to release eight sets of security patches next Tuesday, addressing flaws in its Windows, Office, and Visual Studio products.
Companies that do not keep close tabs on PDAs, instant message conversations and other forms of electronic data may soon be in for a nasty surprise, should they find themselves in court. As of December 1, 2006, new guidelines, called the Federal Rule...
Sometimes, virtual life still takes a back seat to real life -- a briefing from U.S. Representative George Miller in the virtual world Second Life was delayed Thursday afternoon as Nancy Pelosi was sworn in as the first woman speaker of the House in ...
Despite steady sales volume, DRAM memory chip vendors will see their revenue growth slow dramatically in 2007 thanks to a slump in prices, according to a recently report.
One of the best features of PDA phones is their ability to handle not just e-mail but also the attachments that invariably come with it. While Windows Mobile users almost always get Mobile Office to view and edit documents, Palm users have had to loo...
Eastman Kodak and Sony have ended a 3-year-old patent dispute and entered into a cross-licensing agreement, the two companies announced Wednesday.
Security researchers are poring over what one vendor has called a "breathtaking" weakness in the Web browser plugin for Adobe Systems Inc.'s Acrobat Reader program, used to open the popular ".pdf" file format.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- That moment when you realize you're exchanging emails with a robot
- Google's Inbox uses machine learning to speed up email replies
- Google's Gmail finally adds the ability to block email, but there's a better way
- New Cryptolocker variant discovered targeting Australians
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCProject Master SchedulerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Developer - AWS Cloud HSMNSW
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorNSW
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk (Need SAP, ERP system experience)NSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160615/ITA/922Asia
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (HTML/JAVA/MySQL) 160613/JP/921Asia
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsNSW