Seiko Epson has won assurances from a number of manufacturers and importers of ink cartridges that the companies will end their business with Epson-compatible cartridges.
PC World Business
Despite a fall in demand for flat-panel televisions in Europe, liquid-crystal display (LCD) models outsold old-fashioned "tube" televisions for the first time there during the third quarter.
Linux vendor Xandros Tuesday unveiled its latest Xandros Desktop Professional Version 4 of its enterprise Linux operating system, which debuts two days before Microsoft launches the enterprise version of Windows Vista.
A new survey says about 12,000 electronic devices -- no doubt many of them unsecured -- were left behind in taxi cabs during a six-month period earlier this year in the San Francisco-Oakland Bay and Washington, D.C.-Baltimore areas.
Skype-blocking companies have been scrambling to update their products after the recent release of a new version of the software that is even harder to detect and block.
Sales of Nintendo's Wii console surpassed 600,000 in its first eight days on sale, the company said Tuesday.
The number of mobile phone users worldwide will reach 3 billion next year instead of 2008, Nokia said, driven in part by a new trend in emerging markets.
Online video-sharing service YouTube is extending its reach beyond PCs to mobile phones through a deal with Verizon Wireless.
Electronic Arts (EA) has released a version of its addictive city simulation game for mobile phones, the company announced Tuesday.
Financial analysts watching the consumer electronics space report that early sales of Microsoft's Zune player should give little reason for iPod loyalists and Apple Computer to fear this holiday season.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Synology DiskStation DS215j NAS device
- 2 Fitbit Charge wireless activity tracker
- 3 HP Stream 11 laptop
- 4 B&O BeoPlay A2 portable Bluetooth speaker
- 5 Acer Chromebook 11 (CB3-111)
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Canadian agency reported to be monitoring millions of downloads
- Good wants to manage your smartphones for $3 a month, per user
- Blackphone super-secure communications app had serious flaw
- Alibaba clashes with Chinese regulator over online sales of fake goods
- Cisco integration gives Samsung Knox users more options for secure connectivity
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.