Despite steady sales volume, DRAM memory chip vendors will see their revenue growth slow dramatically in 2007 thanks to a slump in prices, according to a recently report.
PC World Business
One of the best features of PDA phones is their ability to handle not just e-mail but also the attachments that invariably come with it. While Windows Mobile users almost always get Mobile Office to view and edit documents, Palm users have had to loo...
Eastman Kodak and Sony have ended a 3-year-old patent dispute and entered into a cross-licensing agreement, the two companies announced Wednesday.
Security researchers are poring over what one vendor has called a "breathtaking" weakness in the Web browser plugin for Adobe Systems Inc.'s Acrobat Reader program, used to open the popular ".pdf" file format.
One Laptop Per Child (OLPC) hopes to begin mass production of its low-cost notebooks aimed at children in developing nations in August or September.
One Laptop Per Child (OLPC) has taken another step forward in its mission to make low-cost notebooks available to children in developing nations, unveiling a UI (user interface) purpose-built for the machines.
Dash Navigation will work with Yahoo to add a local search capability to its forthcoming Internet-connected in-car satellite navigation terminal, Dash announced Wednesday.
The attorney for shareholders suing Apple Computer executives and directors over stock options backdating says he will amend the federal lawsuit to reflect new information Apple disclosed about its internal investigation of the matter.
The Happy New Year worm that caused mild alarm towards the end of last year now appears to be nothing more than a high-profile stock manipulation scam.
Microsoft's efforts to woo influential bloggers by sending them free computers loaded with the Vista operating system is generating controversy, with some online writers attacking would-be Vista reviewers for taking what were tantamount to bribes, wh...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- That moment when you realize you're exchanging emails with a robot
- Google's Inbox uses machine learning to speed up email replies
- Google's Gmail finally adds the ability to block email, but there's a better way
- New Cryptolocker variant discovered targeting Australians
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCProject Analyst/ CoordinatorVIC
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTLooking for a PEGA Developer with Baseline ClearanceVIC
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT