Tumbling microprocessor prices have prompted AMD to warn of a dip in earnings ahead of its fourth-quarter results at the end of the month.
PC World Business
Technology fetishists aren't the only people itching to get their hands on an iPhone. Hackers want to play with Apple's new toy, too.
Web 2.0 might mean something different to nearly everyone familiar with the term. According to Fidelity Labs' Charles Berman, it could one day mean wider use of colorful, 3-D, graphical interfaces along the lines of what you see in virtual worlds lik...
Early support from the adult film industry may be helping HD DVD to take an early lead over Blu-ray Disc in the battle to become the next-generation DVD format.
A new search engine hopes to generate cash from targeted ads by filtering data for 50-year-old-plus baby boomers who lack the patience to wade through pages of results.
There has been a lot of hype lately about Internet in the car, but do-it-yourself pioneers like Bill Rigby have been enjoying on-the-go browsing for years. So far, no one has been hurt.
The Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA) received more than US$1 million for software piracy settlements in December, the group announced Friday.
No less a personage than billionaire Microsoft co-founder, Bill Gates, has publicly stated (in the January 2007 issue of Scientific American) that robots are the next big thing, and that the current state of the robot industry resembles the PC indust...
Home entertainment devices grabbed the spotlight at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) this year, but don't forget the cool products that screamed for attention.
It's every business traveler's nightmare. I arrived in Las Vegas for the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) after a grueling 17-hour journey from Dublin only to discover that the power cord for my laptop wouldn't work and I didn't have an electrical con...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft restores database app to Office 365 for small biz
- Andromeda inbound? Google's long-rumored Android/Chrome OS merger may debut Oct 4
- Microsoft sues repeat software pirate who owes company $1.2M from prior case
- Your old Apple Watch will feel brand new with watchOS 3, out now
- Which is the best Mac to learn programming and coding: Buying advice for Mac coders
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- PTService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagersACT
- CCPerformance Test AnalystSA
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCPowerOn Mobile SpecialistWA
- CCUI DesignerNSW
- FTProject Manager (Cyber Security) - Permanent - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCInformation Security ConsultantNSW
- CCTest EngineerQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCData Scientist (Big Data)VIC
- FTTester / DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Investment AnalystACT
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerVIC
- FTiOS Developer - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- TPCloud DevOps EngineerVIC
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD
- TPLead Project ManagerQLD
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerWA
- FTMotor Claims ConsultantNSW
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- FTPMO Lead/ ManagerVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTSolution Architect - PHPACT