Sony has showed models of flat panel TVs that were as thin as 8 millimeters -- less than the width of a pen -- at the CES show.
PC World Business
Two men have been charged with illegal computer access after they allegedly hacked in to the Los Angeles city traffic center to turn off traffic lights at four intersections last August.
Victims of malware infection often have little chance of researching what has hit them using search engine results, security company Prevx has discovered.
At the Blu-ray Disc event on Monday, the results of a Sony study as pertains to PlayStation 3 and Blu-ray Disc usage were revealed.
The One Laptop Per Child Project (OLPC) has whittled down the cost of the green and white computer they hope to deliver to school children in developing countries to about US$130 so far, and hope to reach the target price of US$100 in 2008, a project...
The U.S. agency best known for eavesdropping on telephone calls had a hand in the development of Microsoft's Vista operating system, Microsoft confirmed Tuesday.
It's time for a DRM showdown, according to experts and industry executives.
The 3-D virtual online community of Second Life is teaming up with the real-world open-source software development community. In an announcement Monday, San Francisco-based Linden Lab, the creator of Second Life, said that it's releasing the source c...
Publicly owned information infrastructure is the key to healthy competition, universal access and nondiscriminatory networks, according to a nonprofit firm that promotes "environmentally sound" economic development strategies.
Even before Cisco Systems Chairman and Chief Executive John Chambers took the stage at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES), it was clear he'd be talking about the consumer market -- a radical change for a company best known for selling ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
- 5 ways Cisco could become an iPhone's best friend
- Skype is getting infused with conversational “bots”
- Anonabox promises a portable, streamlined way to use Tor to hide your online tracks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCL1 Desktop Support - 3 days a weekNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantACT
- CCSolutions Architect (Big Data Concepts / Fraud) - Finance - Contract - SydneyCBDNSW
- FTSenior Murex DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Digital DesignerNSW
- CCIT Senior Systems Administrator- Server Patching RemediationNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- FTSenior Middleware SpecialistNSW
- CCSharePoint / Office365 DeveloperWA
- CCUX LeadNSW
- FTBusiness/Technical Consultant (CPM)QLD
- FTPortfolio ManagerVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior System EngineerACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystWA
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- FTLevel 1- 2 Helpdesk SupportVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 161018/P/911Asia
- FTApplication Programmer - Software - HealthVIC
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- TPProject Manager - ApplicationsQLD
- FTSenior Software DeveloperACT