Intel has filed a countersuit against Transmeta in an ongoing patent infringement disagreement between the two companies.
PC World Business
IDefense Labs is offering more than US$50,000 to researchers who submit serious flaws in Windows Vista and Internet Explorer 7, as part of a challenge designed to beef up the company's security products.
What processor will the iPhone use? That's one of the great unanswered questions left in the wake of Apple's launch of the iPhone this week, but a job ad on Apple's Web site may hint at the answer.
A month-long campaign by two independent security researchers to disclose security flaws in Apple's products has so far resulted in 10 vulnerabilities being publicly disclosed -- and several more on the verge of being announced. Exploit information h...
There are many exotic, and not quite there, technologies that want to help consumers get video and other multimedia content from their PC to their TV, but SanDisk may just have come up with the easiest way of all: a USB drive.
Over the next few months, Ebay will be offering its PayPal users a new tool in the fight against phishers: a US$5 security key.
While many networking vendors, both wireless and wireline, diplomatically agree that no single networking technology will prevail in the connected home of the future, they are still battling over which technology is most suitable for streaming high-d...
Apple's iPhone could be a hit in the high-end phone market and work wonders for partner Cingular's image, but the device that stunned Macworld Expo attendees is likely to have a narrow market.
German police have added a new weapon in their fight against child pornography on the Internet -- in addition to scouring IP addresses, they're now collaborating with credit-card companies to search databases for transaction information.
Cisco Systems is suing Apple to prevent it from using the name iPhone for the new smartphone Apple introduced Tuesday at the Macworld Conference & Expo in San Francisco.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's 960 Pro and 960 Evo SSDs marry crazy-fast speeds with roomy capacity
- Start-up sells a stamp-sized Linux server for $5
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- IBM targets x86 server territory with new Power servers
- As Dell and HPE revamp, Lenovo sets sights on enterprise cloud servers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTJava / API DeveloperVIC
- FTServer Infrastructure Team LeaderACT
- FTAGILE Implementation ManagerNSW
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- FT2nd Line Engineer - CitrixVIC
- CCWintel Server SupportACT
- CCConsumer Social Specialist (Digital)VIC
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCSupport OfficerSA
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- TPNetwork AdministratorWA
- FTHead - Project Delivery / Project Delivery DirectorACT
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW
- FTWinforms Developer - European Integration ProgramVIC
- CCSenior Software Engineer / Architect (Network Technologies)NSW
- FTNode Developer / ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- TPSolution Architect | HRISQLD
- FTSoftware Developer - .NETNSW
- FTUX / UI DesignerVIC
- CCApplication Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer).ACT
- FTSite Acquisition ManagerSA
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW