Sony plans to launch an online video download service next year, according to reports in both the Financial Times and The Wall Street Journal newspapers.
PC World Business
Japan's Matsushita Electric Industrial (Panasonic) claims it has developed a lithium-ion battery that won't overheat even if a short circuit occurs.
Two NEC desktop computers in Japan have caught fire since late last year and NEC is now offering to replace faulty power units at the root of the problem.
Google announced on Thursday that a domain name search and registration service will be added to its Google Apps for Your Domain offering.
Microsoft's software security team is examining a new flaw in Word but is uncertain when it can release a patch for the vulnerability that opens a gateway for hackers to grab control of a victim's computer.
Symantec customers who have not updated their antivirus software are being targeted by a self-propegating worm, the company said Friday.
Apple has produced another "update" for its AirPort wireless networking system, claiming it improves compatibility between its laptops.
Google has released a customized version of Microsoft's Internet Explorer 7 (IE 7) browser in which Google, not Windows Live Search, is the default search engine.
In an effort to duck criticism that its remote controllers can fly across the room when wrist straps break, Nintendo is offering free replacements for that part of its new Wii video gaming console.
Google Friday is adding a domain registration service to its collection of online communications tools that include e-mail, instant messaging and calendaring.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- It's time to future-proof Australia's copyright laws for the 21st century
- Prepare for the rise of the augmented human: Futurist Simon Raik-Allen
- An inside look at Microsoft’s booming cloud business
- Opera pulls trigger on baked-in ad blocker
- Infographic: Commercial drones by the numbers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/J2EE) 160511/AP/522Asia
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCEnvironment AnalystVIC
- CCSr. Business Analyst - ServicePLUSVIC
- CCMEAN Stack DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- CCService Desk OperatorACT
- CCUAT Test AnalystWA
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FT.Net Junior DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- CCInformation ArchitectACT
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW