A new survey says about 12,000 electronic devices -- no doubt many of them unsecured -- were left behind in taxi cabs during a six-month period earlier this year in the San Francisco-Oakland Bay and Washington, D.C.-Baltimore areas.
PC World Business
Skype-blocking companies have been scrambling to update their products after the recent release of a new version of the software that is even harder to detect and block.
Sales of Nintendo's Wii console surpassed 600,000 in its first eight days on sale, the company said Tuesday.
The number of mobile phone users worldwide will reach 3 billion next year instead of 2008, Nokia said, driven in part by a new trend in emerging markets.
Online video-sharing service YouTube is extending its reach beyond PCs to mobile phones through a deal with Verizon Wireless.
Electronic Arts (EA) has released a version of its addictive city simulation game for mobile phones, the company announced Tuesday.
Financial analysts watching the consumer electronics space report that early sales of Microsoft's Zune player should give little reason for iPod loyalists and Apple Computer to fear this holiday season.
Juniper Networks this week rolled out enhancements to its service management system and router software designed to enable service providers to more efficiently and reliably transport video services throughout the IP network core.
Microsoft has provided an operating system update to synchronize time settings with Western Australia's daylight savings trial which is scheduled to run during December 3 to March 25, 2007.
Enterprise mobility vendor Research In Motion (RIM) has teamed with Vodafone to drive its BlackBerry device into the mass market in the form of the Pearl smartphone.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Anonabox promises a portable, streamlined way to use Tor to hide your online tracks
- LinkedIn aims to make email more professional, with LinkedIn Intro
- 5G will have to do more than send speed up your phone, Ericsson says
- Wireless world record: Researchers transfer data at 100Gbps through the air
- Google to feature user recommendations in ads
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW