Even if an 11-year-old school girl from the tiny village of Wick in South Wales was the first person to place a call over BT Group's new next-generation network, U.K. businesses will be among the big benefactors of the all-IP (Internet Protocol) netw...
PC World Business
Japan's Kenwood will soon begin selling what it claims is the smallest portable music player based on a hard-disk drive.
Russia has agreed to U.S. demands to close the popular music website Allofmp3.com. The U.S. wants the site closed to fight music piracy, and Russia has agreed to improve its chance of gaining membership of the World Trade Organization (WTO).
At the same time that Nokia is enabling multimedia mobile applications like VOIP (voice over Internet Protocol), it's helping operators limit such services.
Corel is adopting a neutral approach to the electronic document format duel and updating its WordPerfect word processing software to fully support both the OpenDocument Format (ODF) and Microsoft's Office Open XML formats.
BitTorrent on Wednesday announced deals with several major movie studios and content producers, as the streaming software company moves towards legitimacy instead of being a tool for piracy.
Google is pulling the plug on Google Answers, a service that allows people to submit questions over the Internet that researchers answer for a fee.
Microsoft on Tuesday released a revamped version of its Windows Genuine Advantage tool that it hopes will reduce complaints arising from paid-up users of Windows XP caught in the dragnet of the controversial anti-piracy program.
NSW Premier Morris Iemma today announced a plan to make NSW the first Australian state to offer free wireless broadband access in major CBD areas within the next three years.
Motorola launched an entry-level cell phone on Tuesday, hoping to make up ground on rival Nokia by selling a large number of the simple handsets instead of relying on high-priced smartphones.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google's Inbox uses machine learning to speed up email replies
- Google's Gmail finally adds the ability to block email, but there's a better way
- New Cryptolocker variant discovered targeting Australians
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- New Windows privilege escalation flaw exploited in active attacks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCDesktop Support Engineer/Service Desk AnalystNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Superannuation FundVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Crystal Report) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia