Web 2.0 might mean something different to nearly everyone familiar with the term. According to Fidelity Labs' Charles Berman, it could one day mean wider use of colorful, 3-D, graphical interfaces along the lines of what you see in virtual worlds lik...
PC World Business
Early support from the adult film industry may be helping HD DVD to take an early lead over Blu-ray Disc in the battle to become the next-generation DVD format.
A new search engine hopes to generate cash from targeted ads by filtering data for 50-year-old-plus baby boomers who lack the patience to wade through pages of results.
There has been a lot of hype lately about Internet in the car, but do-it-yourself pioneers like Bill Rigby have been enjoying on-the-go browsing for years. So far, no one has been hurt.
The Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA) received more than US$1 million for software piracy settlements in December, the group announced Friday.
No less a personage than billionaire Microsoft co-founder, Bill Gates, has publicly stated (in the January 2007 issue of Scientific American) that robots are the next big thing, and that the current state of the robot industry resembles the PC indust...
Home entertainment devices grabbed the spotlight at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) this year, but don't forget the cool products that screamed for attention.
It's every business traveler's nightmare. I arrived in Las Vegas for the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) after a grueling 17-hour journey from Dublin only to discover that the power cord for my laptop wouldn't work and I didn't have an electrical con...
Sometimes, you just don't have adequate light for your photo, even if you carry around thousands of dollars' worth of lighting equipment (which most of us don't).
LG Electronics will be integrating into its Super Multi DVD Rewriter Nero's SecurDisc technology, which password protects and encrypts a data (not audio or video) CD or DVD so that only the intended recipient can look at the data.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's 960 Pro and 960 Evo SSDs marry crazy-fast speeds with roomy capacity
- Start-up sells a stamp-sized Linux server for $5
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- IBM targets x86 server territory with new Power servers
- As Dell and HPE revamp, Lenovo sets sights on enterprise cloud servers
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerVIC
- TPInsights ManagerWA
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst AO7QLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - PeopleSoft HR/Payroll ProjectVIC
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- TPBI & Report Developer (SQL Developer)QLD
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorACT
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- TPSOE AdministratorQLD
- TPJava DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Regulatory/Compliance - BankingNSW
- FTTechnical Team Leader | ArchitectQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPMobile DeveloperWA
- FTJunior Software Developer - SASACT
- CCTechnical Support AnalystACT
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW