Security researchers are poring over what one vendor has called a "breathtaking" weakness in the Web browser plugin for Adobe Systems Inc.'s Acrobat Reader program, used to open the popular ".pdf" file format.
PC World Business
One Laptop Per Child (OLPC) hopes to begin mass production of its low-cost notebooks aimed at children in developing nations in August or September.
One Laptop Per Child (OLPC) has taken another step forward in its mission to make low-cost notebooks available to children in developing nations, unveiling a UI (user interface) purpose-built for the machines.
Dash Navigation will work with Yahoo to add a local search capability to its forthcoming Internet-connected in-car satellite navigation terminal, Dash announced Wednesday.
The attorney for shareholders suing Apple Computer executives and directors over stock options backdating says he will amend the federal lawsuit to reflect new information Apple disclosed about its internal investigation of the matter.
The Happy New Year worm that caused mild alarm towards the end of last year now appears to be nothing more than a high-profile stock manipulation scam.
Microsoft's efforts to woo influential bloggers by sending them free computers loaded with the Vista operating system is generating controversy, with some online writers attacking would-be Vista reviewers for taking what were tantamount to bribes, wh...
The service provider business segment is in the process of morphing into multiple parallel lines of business. YouTube.com, Google.com and MySpace.com consider themselves next generation or alternate service providers.
Apple Computer faces a lawsuit in the U.S., following similar charges in Europe, over tying its iTunes music store to the iPod digital music player.
Google has fixed a flaw that would have allowed Web sites to harvest information from Gmail contact lists, a problem that could have let spammers collect reams of new e-mail addresses.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- That moment when you realize you're exchanging emails with a robot
- Google's Inbox uses machine learning to speed up email replies
- Google's Gmail finally adds the ability to block email, but there's a better way
- New Cryptolocker variant discovered targeting Australians
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- FTJDE DeveloperVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCAgile Performance Tester- Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence, JiraNSW
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- FTSOE Desktop Engineer - must have SCCM 2012NSW
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCUX/UI Designer DeveloperWA