2Degrees Frost claims to have made the cheapest storage area network (SAN) in the world available for Mac OS X users.
PC World Business
Custom-built computer-based modeling software from Applied Science Associates (ASA) is being used to help locate the long-lost underwater wreckage of the ship used by Capt. John Paul Jones during the Revolutionary War in 1779.
A Danish company has begun selling a cordless telephone handset that works with Skype and doesn't require a personal computer.
Microsoft submitted the latest batch of technical information about its Windows operating system to the European Commission antitrust department Thursday, meeting the last in a string of deadlines imposed by the regulator over the past two years.
Far Eastone Telecommunications has begun offering MSN/Windows Live Messenger to users of i-mode mobile phones, one of just a handful of companies offering the service globally.
The U.K. has decided to allow the use of low-power FM transmitters used to stream tunes from a portable music player to a car stereo.
The world's largest motherboard maker, Asustek Computer, has announced its latest motherboard designed around quad-core microprocessors from Intel.
Internode's push to increase broadband upload speeds by more than double has finally been registered by the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA). And in the process it becomes the first ISP offering upload speeds at 2.5Mbps.
A flaw in Mozilla's Firefox browser makes it easy for cybercriminals to steal user information on Web sites where users create their own pages, such as MySpace.com.
Microsoft's Windows Vista OS doesn't pose antitrust issues so far, according to the latest status report on Microsoft's compliance with the US antitrust settlement.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X Style review: A no compromise flagship
- 2 Oppo R7 Plus review: a stellar sub-$600 phablet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (9.7) 4G review: Samsung does a lot more with a lot less
- 4 Motorola Moto G (3rd gen) review: Is it worth an extra $100?
- 5 Jawbone UP3 review: 3 months with Jawbone's best fitness tracker
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft plants flagship store on Sydney’s Pitt Street
- Lenovo debuts Yoga Tablet 2 Pro with 13-inch screen and projector
- Lenovo slims down with Yoga 3 Pro convertible
- It's official: HP will break itself in two
- MSI cherry-picks gaming and workstation notebook models for Australia
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDatabase Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTMid level IT consultant | Systems Integration & Managed ServicesNSW
- FTBusiness Development & Account ManagementNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorVIC
- FTAccount Manager | Client Side - Previous Agency Experience Welcome!!NSW
- FTManual Test Engineer | Financial Institution | Web testingNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | National commercial law firm | MS, AWS & eDiscoveryNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTLinux Administrator with AWS & DevopsNSW
- FTDigital ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- FTAccount Manager | Music IndustryNSW
- FTProduct Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FT1st & 2nd level IT support all-rounder in beautiful rural BathurstNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTSales SpecialistNSW
- CCMilitary simulation programmer with C# and Unity - 3 monthsNSW