SanDisk has unveiled an industry initiative to create a new USB storage device that allows users to move digital content from their PCs to their television sets for viewing on a large screen.
PC World Business
HP is reaching for the consumer market with two new PCs that allow customers to control Microsoft's Windows Vista OS with a touchscreen interface instead of a mouse.
The past few years have seen a clear trend toward ridding desktop PCs of wires. But the VGA cable connecting your system to your monitor has been a stubborn holdout. Now a company called Quartics is looking to sever that tie, using technology that wi...
The recent release of software that can be used to decode encrypted HD DVD and Blu-ray movies is the first step toward making the encryption standard used by these next-generation video players obsolete, Princeton University researchers said Monday.
Motorola announced a new music-enabled mobile phone Monday that syncs its Linux OS with Microsoft's Windows Media Player on Windows XP, as well as PCs running Vista.
Microsoft tried to draw the attention of gamers at the International Consumer Electronics Show on Monday, announcing a keyboard that automates maneuvers and provides quicker response time.
Continuing to chase the grail of a media center PC, AMD announced a notebook version of its AMD Live package, which the company had launched for desktop users in mid-2006.
The group that certifies Wi-Fi products aims to make more wireless LANs secure by taking some of the work out of locking them down.
Yahoo has released a test upgrade of its services suite for mobile devices, which includes a new search application, as the company keeps trying to extend its products to cell phones.
Yahoo will give users a preview of what it will be like to use a new and improved version of Yahoo Messenger on Microsoft's Windows Vista at the 2007 International Consumer Electronics Show this year.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Amazon will literally truck your data into its cloud
- New supercomputer will unite x86, Power9 and ARM chips
- AWS comes out swinging with A.I. services
- How Trump will attack the FCC's net neutrality rules
- San Francisco’s Muni transit system reportedly hit by ransomware
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Developer - Java and AWSVIC
- FTICT Manager - DefenceACT
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- FTIT Business PartnerNSW
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC
- CCApplication Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer).ACT
- CCSiebel DeveloperNSW
- FTIOS Developer (Permanent) Finance CBDNSW
- CCMainframe ArchitectVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst- Agile DigitalVIC
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)SA
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- FTTraffic / Production ManagerNSW
- FTService Desk Consultant - Entry Level / GraduateOther
- FTSenior Manager AnalyticsVIC
- FTSecurity Sales SpecialistVIC
- CCFinancial AnalystNSW
- CCWeb Application SpecialistWA
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTSENIOR DEVELOPERQLD
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- CCProject Manager - InfrastructureQLD