Toshiba is confident that it will beat Sony to market with consumer electronics devices packing the powerful Cell microprocessor, the head of its consumer electronics business said Thursday.
PC World Business
Google is offering some users of its Blogger Web site access to a new version of the blog hosting service allowing user-definable templates, tagging of posts, multiple authors, and faster publication of new posts, the company announced on its own blo...
Anti-spam blacklist service, The Open Relay Database (ORDB), has pulled the plug after five and a half years because of spammers' growing sophistication.
Hewlett-Packard moved to strengthen its line of iPAQ handhelds on Wednesday by announcing a plan to acquire Bitfone, a developer of software applications that allow cell-phone manufacturers to manage wireless mobile devices.
PC sales growth in the US sputtered to a halt in the third quarter of 2006, showing zero increase compared to last year, as vendors turned to strong overseas markets to generate revenue.
You may need at least 1GB of RAM to get Vista working properly but thanks to new NEC technology, it would be long until your PC comes laden with 10GB without the need to add extra slots.
Just 21 percent of U.S. residents believe the next Bill Gates will come from their country, according to a new survey on Internet attitudes released Wednesday.
Apple will soon be a member of the "month of bugs" club.
An alarming "new form" of cyber-extortion uncovered by security vendor Websense in recent days now looks as if it could be nothing more than an elaborate practical joke.
Microsoft has released draft application programming interfaces (API) designed to allow third-party security products to get around a contentious kernel protection technology in the Vista operating system called PatchGuard.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- IDC: Smartwatch sales decline for the first time
- Consumer Office 365 subscription growth slows
- Google's DeepMind A.I. can slash data center power use 40%
- Chinese $1.2B deal for Opera crumples
- How to build a strong employee referral culture
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/SQL) 160721/AP/624Asia
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW
- CCAccounts Reconciliation Officer/ AdministratorNSW
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCService Management Specialist / ITILNSW
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCGuidewire Developer - Policy Center 8NSW
- CCSenior PHP Developer (12 month contract )VIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW