HP is reaching for the consumer market with two new PCs that allow customers to control Microsoft's Windows Vista OS with a touchscreen interface instead of a mouse.
PC World Business
The past few years have seen a clear trend toward ridding desktop PCs of wires. But the VGA cable connecting your system to your monitor has been a stubborn holdout. Now a company called Quartics is looking to sever that tie, using technology that wi...
The recent release of software that can be used to decode encrypted HD DVD and Blu-ray movies is the first step toward making the encryption standard used by these next-generation video players obsolete, Princeton University researchers said Monday.
Motorola announced a new music-enabled mobile phone Monday that syncs its Linux OS with Microsoft's Windows Media Player on Windows XP, as well as PCs running Vista.
Microsoft tried to draw the attention of gamers at the International Consumer Electronics Show on Monday, announcing a keyboard that automates maneuvers and provides quicker response time.
Continuing to chase the grail of a media center PC, AMD announced a notebook version of its AMD Live package, which the company had launched for desktop users in mid-2006.
The group that certifies Wi-Fi products aims to make more wireless LANs secure by taking some of the work out of locking them down.
Yahoo has released a test upgrade of its services suite for mobile devices, which includes a new search application, as the company keeps trying to extend its products to cell phones.
Yahoo will give users a preview of what it will be like to use a new and improved version of Yahoo Messenger on Microsoft's Windows Vista at the 2007 International Consumer Electronics Show this year.
Sony has revealed a system that will allow viewers of its Bravia flat-panel TV sets to access broadband video content, some of it in high-definition (HD).
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Trump administration threatens net neutrality, cloud and IoT
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- How to get a word count with Microsoft Office for iPad
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- TPPMO SchedulerNSW
- TPSenior Test Analyst - TAFEQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerNSW
- TPTechnical WriterACT
- CCDevOps Lead - Agile/AWSVIC
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- CCTest Specialist - NetworkVIC
- FTNational Manager of Security - We are looking for a strong Leader - Syd CBDNSW
- FTLife/400 Testers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPFinancial Project management - Multiple grant programsNSW
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- CCCapacity and Performance Analyst - Mainframe - Z SystemsVIC
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior System AdministratorVIC
- TPMobile Application DeveloperWA
- CCApplication Programmer - Software - Geospatial and Industrial EnterpriseVIC
- CCSenior Full-stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTJnr Security SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- CCAAA DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET DEVELOPER | MID-SENIOR LEVEL | MEDIA INDUSTRYNSW
- FTFunctional ConsultantNSW