Skype has launched its first mobile voice-over-IP service in collaboration with an operator, the UK's 3 Group, whose customers will soon be the first to use it.
PC World Business
A former executive at Elpida Memory will serve time in prison and pay a US$250,000 fine for participating in a global conspiracy to fix DRAM (dynamic RAM) prices, the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) announced Thursday.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Chip design company Opti has filed a patent infringement lawsuit against Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), after reaching an out of court settlement in a similar case against Nvidia earlier this year.
Rumors that Apple Computer plans to launch a mobile phone next year are gaining momentum, although the company's Taiwanese manufacturing partners are giving little away.
Microsoft will write a software plug-in that allows the Firefox open-source Web browser to work with Microsoft's Cardspace identity management technology.
Hackers have posted code that could be used to target Microsoft's Windows operating system in a worm attack.
Strange bedfellows Google, Microsoft and Yahoo have partnered to simplify how webmasters and online publishers submit their sites' content for indexing in the companies' search engines.
You're sitting on a cross-country flight with your video iPod. But instead of enjoying those episodes of "Lost," you're watching that battery indicator sink lower and lower until finally it goes kaput.
Want a job at one of the hottest IT workplaces of the century? Well, Google is still employing. Even after declaring a massive worldwide growth in employees during the past financial year, the company is advertising vacancies in its engineering, sale...
Adobe has rolled out new products that offer customers greater control over who can view sensitive documents.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- What Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg said in Mandarin that so impressed the Chinese
- Motorola Moto 360: On sale 31 October for $329
- Microsoft to discontinue free Xbox Music streaming
- Vietnam police hunt hackers behind mass outage
- Toshiba expands mobility offerings
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW