The iPhone has arrived, but not from Apple.
PC World Business
Opera Software ASA has added a filter that blocks phishing sites to its Web browser software, following the example set by rivals Microsoft and Mozilla.
Google and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) have signed a formal collaboration agreement that calls for Google to help make NASA information readily accessible on the Web.
Hynix has produced the industry's fastest computer memory -- a 800MHz DRAM chip built using the 60nm process and offering 1Gbit capacity. The current fastest memory runs at 667MHz.
Sony plans to launch an online video download service next year, according to reports in both the Financial Times and The Wall Street Journal newspapers.
Japan's Matsushita Electric Industrial (Panasonic) claims it has developed a lithium-ion battery that won't overheat even if a short circuit occurs.
Two NEC desktop computers in Japan have caught fire since late last year and NEC is now offering to replace faulty power units at the root of the problem.
Google announced on Thursday that a domain name search and registration service will be added to its Google Apps for Your Domain offering.
Microsoft's software security team is examining a new flaw in Word but is uncertain when it can release a patch for the vulnerability that opens a gateway for hackers to grab control of a victim's computer.
Symantec customers who have not updated their antivirus software are being targeted by a self-propegating worm, the company said Friday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Skype is getting infused with conversational “bots”
- Anonabox promises a portable, streamlined way to use Tor to hide your online tracks
- LinkedIn aims to make email more professional, with LinkedIn Intro
- 5G will have to do more than send speed up your phone, Ericsson says
- Wireless world record: Researchers transfer data at 100Gbps through the air
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCSharepoint ConsultantQLD
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW