Symantec customers who have not updated their antivirus software are being targeted by a self-propagating worm.
PC World Business
Internode has announced a new international link that is expected to boost its network capacity to the US by 40 per cent. The link will be provided by Australia-Japan Cable (AJC), and will run in conjunction with Internode's current fibre-optic link ...
A former Chinese national is facing U.S. federal charges of stealing trade secrets from a Silicon Valley company and selling them to foreign governments.
Users of Symantec Veritas NetBackup software are being advised to immediately update their systems with newly-created patches that repair several serious security vulnerabilities that could allow remote intruders to gain access to affected systems an...
Qantas may be flying high following its proposed $11b takeover by Macquarie Bank and Texas Pacific Group, but faulty server hardware on its Web site has ensured it has come crashing down to reality.
After watching its market share for the North American desktop PC market slip in a soft third quarter, Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) will seek greater profits in 2007 through a new family of quad-core server chips and its acquisition of graphics chip ...
Microsoft has released a patch for Internet Explorer 7 (IE7) that will boost the brand-new browser's performance on some Web sites.
Microsoft Thursday released an update to Windows Vista that will shut down unauthorized versions of the OS that allow users to skip the product's activation system.
As e-commerce companies tackle increased traffic and an uptake in Web-site demand during the holiday season, they also might want to consider whether their DNS servers are configured properly.
A developer has come up with an extension to Mozilla's Firefox browser that implements the client interface of Microsoft's CardSpace identity technology.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- That moment when you realize you're exchanging emails with a robot
- Google's Inbox uses machine learning to speed up email replies
- Google's Gmail finally adds the ability to block email, but there's a better way
- New Cryptolocker variant discovered targeting Australians
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCProject Master SchedulerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Developer - AWS Cloud HSMNSW
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorNSW
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk (Need SAP, ERP system experience)NSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160615/ITA/922Asia
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (HTML/JAVA/MySQL) 160613/JP/921Asia
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsNSW