Microsoft has released draft application programming interfaces (API) designed to allow third-party security products to get around a contentious kernel protection technology in the Vista operating system called PatchGuard.
PC World Business
Badly designed Web sites may have negative effects on a user's immune, cardiovascular and nervous systems, a study says.
Yahoo resumed promoting a Yahoo Messenger upgrade on Monday after fixing a bug in the program that altered users' e-mail preferences without their consent.
A French CD duplicator has agreed to compensate Microsoft after producing discs with unauthorized copies of Microsoft software, the companies said Tuesday.
Computer security analysts are studying reports of a worm that may be circulating via a feature in Skype's popular VOIP (voice over Internet protocol) service.
As Windows Vista begins rolling out to business customers, the Free Software Foundation has launched a website devoted to taking Microsoft's latest operating system down a peg.
The European Union is co-funding a project to prevent application file formats becoming extinct.
Intel plans to launch the third model of its four-core processor in January, continuing its efforts to stay ahead of AMD on the next-generation processor family.
A U.K. governance organization will review The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) as it tries to increase transparency after criticism of its close U.S. government ties.
They just don't make malware like they used to. Or at least like they did earlier this year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- LinkedIn ProFinder helps freelancers land jobs
- What you need to do to stop data from leaving with exiting employees
- As Zika looms, a question arises: Who gets to telecommute?
- Surveys suss out Windows 10 enterprise migration timelines
- Facebook battles to banish News Feed clickbait
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW