Imagine coming home after a long day of work; too tired to consider anything besides your favourite sitcom and sleep, you set down your laptop bag by the door, carelessly empty your pockets onto the coffee table, tuck a wirelessly powered LCD TV unde...
PC World Business
A team of CSIRO scientists have answered the prayers of air guitar aficionados everywhere; they've created a T-shirt that actually plays face-melting guitar solos with the simple strum of your arm.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Microsoft Tuesday announced it has filed a complaint against Nevada-based ERG Ventures, the same company the U.S. Federal Trade Commission took action against for secretly loading malevolent software onto millions of computers.
Microsoft has issued six security updates, fixing critical bugs in Windows components ranging from Internet Explorer to the Microsoft NetWare client service.
Microsoft's competitor to Apple Computer's iPod will hit US retail shelves as expected on Tuesday, ensuring at least one of Microsoft's major product releases this year will be available to consumers in time for the busy Christmas shopping season. Ho...
Samsung Electronics, the world's largest memory maker, expects DDR3 (double data rate, third-generation) memory chips to eclipse DDR2 (second generation) as the mainstream DRAM technology for PCs by early 2009, a senior executive said Monday.
Security firm Sophos says that more than a fifth of the world's spam originated from the U.S. in Q3 2006.
Lycos has launched a movie streaming service that the company hopes will catch on with people by mixing elements from two of the web's most popular services: social networking and online video.
Microsoft's Windows Vista may have already been released to manufacturing but the Australian Trade Commission (Austrade) has just completed a migration of some 1450 clients to Windows XP and 70 servers to Windows Server 2003 across Australia and 60 o...
Hitachi Maxell this week plans to demonstrate a 300GB version of a holographic optical disc that will be available to select customers in the entertainment industry beginning next month.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Google extends two-factor authentication with physical USB keys
- Google, Facebook continue massive lobbying efforts in Q3
- Rimini Street's practices remain 'suspect,' Oracle alleges
- Digital rights groups ask ITU to stay out of net neutrality debate
- FTC appoints privacy researcher Soltani as chief technologist
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW