Two NEC desktop computers in Japan have caught fire since late last year and NEC is now offering to replace faulty power units at the root of the problem.
PC World Business
Google announced on Thursday that a domain name search and registration service will be added to its Google Apps for Your Domain offering.
Microsoft's software security team is examining a new flaw in Word but is uncertain when it can release a patch for the vulnerability that opens a gateway for hackers to grab control of a victim's computer.
Symantec customers who have not updated their antivirus software are being targeted by a self-propegating worm, the company said Friday.
Apple has produced another "update" for its AirPort wireless networking system, claiming it improves compatibility between its laptops.
Google has released a customized version of Microsoft's Internet Explorer 7 (IE 7) browser in which Google, not Windows Live Search, is the default search engine.
In an effort to duck criticism that its remote controllers can fly across the room when wrist straps break, Nintendo is offering free replacements for that part of its new Wii video gaming console.
Google Friday is adding a domain registration service to its collection of online communications tools that include e-mail, instant messaging and calendaring.
Symantec customers who have not updated their antivirus software are being targeted by a self-propagating worm.
Internode has announced a new international link that is expected to boost its network capacity to the US by 40 per cent. The link will be provided by Australia-Japan Cable (AJC), and will run in conjunction with Internode's current fibre-optic link ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Skype is getting infused with conversational “bots”
- Anonabox promises a portable, streamlined way to use Tor to hide your online tracks
- LinkedIn aims to make email more professional, with LinkedIn Intro
- 5G will have to do more than send speed up your phone, Ericsson says
- Wireless world record: Researchers transfer data at 100Gbps through the air
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst with Product Management experienceVIC
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- FTAppian DeveloperVIC
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- CCIP & Fixed LeadVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - CloudVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCApplication Tester - Windows 10 ProjectWA
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA