A new report spotlights the challenges publishing companies grapple with on Facebook as the social giant continues to gain power over publishers even as it regularly changes policies and causes confusion.
PC World Business
Microsoft is open to the idea of customizing Surface hardware to meet the specific need of enterprise customers
Some other hints indicate the Google Calendar API may soon have some more tricks for developers to get their hands on with.
Microsoft confirms it will offer Windows 10 as a monthly subscription for enterprises, again raising questions of how the model might be applied to consumers, and how Microsoft plans to monetize Windows over the coming years.
Microsoft says its Surface devices generate about US$1 billion in revenue every quarter, and hopes to raise that number by putting the devices on more corporate desktops.
Online retailer, Kogan.com has begun trading on the ASX on July 7, but has seen a slip in its share price from an opening of $1.80 at 12pm down to $1.57 two hours later.
As companies work with more and more data, choosing between the open source big data frameworks Hadoop and Spark is increasingly important. We break down the pros and cons of Hadoop vs Spark, the vendors, customers and general uses of each.
There's a motion to turn an existing lawsuit into a class action. People who interviewed in person for certain types of engineering jobs, were over the age of 40 at the time and were rejected could be eligible to join.
Telstra has acquired Inabox Group’s Hosted Collaboration Solutions business.
Remaining agile is one of the biggest challenges facing CIOs today, says Westpac Group tech chief Dave Curran.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- SanDisk builds tougher flash for IoT devices
- It's official: HP will break itself in two
- Seagate launches 4TB portable drive with wireless smartphone backup
- Planned new USB connector will fit both ways
- Toshiba offers to buy failed SSD maker OCZ
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCPricing ManagerNSW
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCService Coordinator/HelpdeskWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Analyst (NON-IT)WA
- CCOracle Pl/SQL DeveloperNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence - Policy and Governance ManagerNSW
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- CCBI Delivery Project ManagerVIC
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- CCSenior ICT Project Manager - Extensive Government experienceNSW