Amazon Web Services CEO Andy Jassy announced three artificial intelligence services that will be available to enterprise users this year, with more expected in 2017.
PC World Business
Repealing the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's less than 2-year-old net neutrality rules appears to be a top tech priority for President-elect Donald Trump, but it may not be an easy road.
San Francisco’s Muni transit system was reportedly hit by ransomware since Friday, leading to the message “You Hacked, ALL Data Encrypted” being displayed on the computer screens at stations, according to newspaper reports.
Alibaba’s cloud business has launched its first data centre in the southern hemisphere, with the company’s range of cloud services available from a Sydney data centre since late last week.
A report by the internet advisory group BITAG on Tuesday identified common security problems in home IoT products and recommended steps vendors should take from now on.
China yesterday signaled that any move to slap steep tariffs on goods imported into the U.S. would lead to retaliation.
Cisco, which has promoted its smart city technologies for more than two years, announced that 10 cities, including Paris and Copenhagen, are using its cloud-based service to connect to traffic, parking and environmental sensors in real time.
Siri can be your enforcer the next time someone owes you money.
In Minnesota, GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump added IBM to the list of companies he criticizes for moving jobs offshore.
Microsoft will add the Access database application to small business Office 365 subscriptions, two years after plucking the program from a similar plan.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- How to get a word count with Microsoft Office for iPad
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
- Amazon will literally truck your data into its cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTPractice AdvisorQLD
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Software Engineer / Architect (Network Technologies)NSW
- FTHelpdesk Support- LANNSW
- FTICT Business Liaison ManagerSA
- CCSenior Software Engineer/ArchitectVIC
- FTGraduate DeveloperNSW
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Platform DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager (Cyber Security) - Permanent - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Systems EngineerWA
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Investment AnalystACT
- CCDeveloper - Tag managementNSW
- TPSenior Project AnalystNSW
- FTIT Systems AnalystVIC
- CCTest EngineerQLD
- CCSAP HR/Payroll Training Manager / Instructional DesignerNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystVIC
- TPJava Developer - ContractQLD
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedVIC