Uber and Twitter significantly expanded their attempts to influence members of congress through political lobbying in the first three months of this year.
PC World Business
If a television ad ran for less than a second, without sound, and was partly or completely obscured on the screen, you could safely assume the advertiser would want their money back.
New Zealand enterprises need to rewire their ‘innovation brains’ or risk being sidelined by competitors. IDC’s Louise Francis lists three questions to jumpstart the process.
Apple has agreed to pay US $24.9 million to a patent holding company to resolve a 5-year-old lawsuit accusing the tech giant's Siri digital assistant of infringing one of its patents.
Intel managing director Australia, Kate Burleigh, used her keynote at The Next Big Thing Summit in Melbourne to explore the ‘vortex of change’ that has gripped the global economy.
Four music labels have joined forces and launched legal action aimed at forcing Australia’s largest Internet service providers (ISPs) to block access to a major piracy-linked BitTorrent site.
According to HP, the two main reasons people don’t use their printers is the cost and running out of ink. HP has come up with a novel solution to the issue with their Instant Ink program.
Telecommunications and technology firms spent over $US31 billion on Internet of Thing-related investments and acquisitions between 2011 and 2015.
There's some confusion around what the Bitcoin blockchain can and can't do. Gartner analysts list 7 common myths about Bitcoin blockchain technology.
Windows users running Apple’s QuickTime are being advised to uninstall the program after the discovery of a number of Zero day vulnerabilities.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Michael Dell talks to EMC World about massive merger
- iiNet founder Michael Malone joins NBN board
- Apple Pay: 42 percent of people don’t feel secure using it
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
- How do you stop patent trolls? This algorithm just might do the trick
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- CCL3 - Network Design and Support EngineerNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- CCICT Project Manager - Contact Centre/Telephony FocusNSW
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC