Ironically, cyber criminals have to battle fraudsters too. To help them, a new web service is warning the hacker community who among them can’t be trusted.
PC World Business
On Tuesday, Cisco introduced the Spark Board, a wall-mounted screen that can be a screen-sharing presentation tool, a digital whiteboard, a videoconferencing display.
President Donald Trump has named Commissioner Ajit Pai, an outspoken opponent of the FCC’s net neutrality rules, as the next head of the agency.
Samsung Electronics said its profit rose almost 20 percent in 2016 despite nearly flat sales and the costly recall of the Note 7 smartphone.
Microsoft has resurrected its free Windows 10 upgrade, aiming the deal at small- and mid-sized businesses that passed on the earlier offer.
6 innovative new companies showed off their products in the Eureka Park section of CES 2017.
Outgoing FCC chairman Tom Wheeler urges his successors not to undo controversial open internet order, which he says is key to a vibrant cloud computing marketplace.
CSO Online's Steve Ragan infects a laptop with Locky Ransomware
After infecting a system with Locky Ransomware, CSO attempted to recover it using basic tools and backups
Labor’s broadband spokesperson, Michelle Rowland, has accused the government of suppressing unflattering information about the NBN, citing its refusal to release redacted portions of the 2013 strategic review into the National Broadband Network.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- FCC rolls back net neutrality ISP transparency rules
- Israeli soldiers hit in cyberespionage campaign using Android malware
- Researcher develops ransomware attack that targets water supply
- Analysts peer into Microsoft's rumored Windows 10 Cloud
- AT&T, IBM, Nokia join to make IoT systems safer
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FTBranch Practice Manager - SecurityQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerVIC
- FTJava Developer/IntegratorACT
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 requiredSA
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCIT Infrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCUser Experience Designer - Part time - Short contractACT
- TPSenior Java Developer / DevOps - ContractQLD
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- CCCyber Security ArchitectNSW
- CCSalesforce - Functional Analyst (BA)NSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTSupport Analyst / Production Support - InformaticaNSW
- FTHead of ApplicationsVIC
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - Tivoli Storage SpecialistNSW
- TPSolution Architect - IntegrationQLD
- CCIT Senior Business AnalystNSW
- FTPresales Solutions ArchitectQLD
- TPChange and Communications CoordinatorQLD