Apple joined with 77 other corporations around the world in committing to using electricity from 100% renewable sources to run its data centers and offices around the globe.
PC World Business
A wildly popular Indiegogo campaign is offering early birds the world's smallest Linux server, with Wi-Fi built in for IoT applications, for $5.
SanDisk demos a 1TB SDXC card with twice the capacity of the previous model.
Microsoft has sued a Wisconsin man for allegedly selling stolen Windows and Office activation codes and said he still owes the company $1.2 million from an earlier judgment.
IBM sold off its x86 server business two years ago to Lenovo, thinking it was going to be a cut-throat, low-margin business. But the cloud has only intensified x86 server chip sales, and IBM is paying attention.
Windows 10 Insiders on build 14926 on both a PC and a Windows 10 Mobile device can now send and receive texts from a single app.
A U.K. judge has ruled in favor of extraditing a British man to the U.S. for hacking government computers, despite fears he may commit suicide.
The FBI’s refusal to reveal how it accessed an iPhone 5c from the San Bernardino shooter will face scrutiny in court. USA Today’s parent company and two other news group have filed a lawsuit against the agency, demanding it turn over the details.
The Bank of England wants to open its interbank settlement service to blockchain technologies as part of a major revamp of the system.
x.ai products Andrew and Amy Ingram are intelligent AI assistants that when CC'd on an email, interact with other parties as a human assistant would to efficiently get them on your calendar.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- BlackBerry stops making hardware, but BlackBerry phones live on
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
- OneDrive's file placeholders will return to Windows 10 as On-Demand Sync
- Automated ports and a city of sensors: Cisco chief outlines blueprint for Hamburg smart city
- Andromeda inbound? Google's long-rumored Android/Chrome OS merger may debut Oct 4
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT