It's something we've wanted for a while -- a single, unified place for all Windows notifications. If the latest leaked video of Windows 9 is any indication, it looks like we'll finally get our wish.
PC World Business
The Windows 9 leaks just keep on coming. This week, a barrage of screenshots and a video of the reborn Start menu were both revealed, and Friday, WinFuture posted a video showing off a newfangled virtual desktop feature currently being tested in Wind...
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
One of the big things to come out of the Intel Developer Forum in San Francisco, is the prospect of wire-free computers starting from next year. Intel stated that its reference design for the Skylake platform, which is the codename for the 2015 versi...
In the opening keynote at the Intel Developer Forum today, Intel showed off wearable tech, Internet of Things boards, wireless charging, and it introduced the 2015 version of the Core processor, codenamed Skylake.
A couple of new network attached storage (NAS) devices have been launched by Seagate, with the company aiming at home office workers as well as office environments with up to 50 people. The new units are simply called Seagate NAS and Seagate NAS Pro,...
Sophos has conducted some interesting research around the world to find out how people are securing their wireless networks. Here are the results for Sydney.
Google has answered Microsoft's boost of cloud storage space by announcing it would give Google Apps for Business customers an unlimited amount of storage for an additional $5 a month per user.
Microsoft has significantly increased the capacity of OneDrive Cloud storage included with its Office 365 subscriptions from 20 gigabytes (GB) to 1 terabyte (TB).
The Asia-Pacific region now accounts for half of all mobile subscribers worldwide, according to the GSMA.
MSI showcased a wide range of products at the Computex trade-show this year, but only a select few products will be released in Australia due to the intense competition characterising the local mobility market.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Ericsson's WebRTC browser available for download from the App Store
- HP to jolt 3D printer market
- Starbucks says 1 in 6 payments already mobile
- HP's radical new Machine could start computing by 2016
- Apologetic Microsoft unleashes Xim globally for Android, Win Phone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW