If the joystick is not your game controller of preference, Logitech's new WingMan Gaming Mouse may be of interest. Specifically designed for gamers, the new mouse features a fast report rate and design enhancements for game play.
PC World Business
Analyst house Gartner Group in the US has warned corporate users against deploying the first version of Microsoft Windows 2000.
RealNetworks has released a free beta version of its digital music system -- RealJukebox. Users can download music from the Net, play the music on their PCs, and manage a music collection with the new software, the company has announced.
In the belief that Microsoft will either lose its antitrust case or settle, antitrust experts, industry groups and some software businesses met last week to debate possible remedies in this historic case. But what remedies? Opinions varied but most a...
The Business Software Association of Australia is giving users of illegal software a 60-day grace period in which to "get legal". The amnesty starts today . . .
A new utilities package has hit the Australian software market, Fix-It Utilities 99. The $89.95 program covers the gamut of PC problems from file recovery to crash and antivirus protection.
Zero-Knowledge Systems, a company which developed a demonstration of how malicious code can steal user's Pentium III ID number without them knowing, has had its demonstration program targeted by Intel and Symantec.
A new upgrade of the Australian-made Web analysis tool Funnel Web has been released. The new version brings a 1000 per cent speed increase in DNS resolution and four new reports, claims its maker Active Concepts.
Are you worried that the Pentium III doesn't really offer enough horsepower for games and video? Adding high-end multimedia support to its performance PC chip line, Intel has announced its 752 graphics accelerator, optimised for the PIII.
Beta 3 of Windows 2000, due to be released to manufacturers by the end of the week, will be a feature-complete version of the client/server OS, company officials said yesterday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP begins selling its Jet Fusion 3D printer; says it's 50% cheaper, 10X faster than others
- Are you ready for the enterprise wearables boom?
- IBM makes quantum computing available in the cloud
- What Apple's first down quarter in 13 years really means
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Internet/ Intranet) 160902/SA/222Asia
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC