Sirius and Hypertec may merge by the end of June, the companies have announced
PC World Business
Symantec has welcomed into its Norton fold the uninstaller/hard disk cleaner -- CleanSweep 4.5
The ICSA and the Antivirus Product Developers Consortium this week issued a bulletin about the CIH 1.2 virus, which is scheduled to trigger on April 26.
The US Department of Justice has approved America Online's proposed acquisition of Netscape Communications and AOL's related strategic alliance with Sun Microsystems, according to a brief statement released by the DOJ.
Compaq won't let its apparent earnings shortfall slow it down. That was the message Eckhard Pfeiffer, the company's president and CEO, gave at the Compaq Innovate Forum which is being held in the US this week. Pfeiffer launched NonStop e-business ---...
NEC today launched two new series of notebooks and desktop PCs -- the Versa LX notebook series and the ValueMate A6000T PC series, which is based on Intel's Pentium III processor.
Iomega is recalling the external power supply units shipped with its 2GB Jaz drives. The units which have been found to be faulty affect up to 60 per cent of 2GB Jaz drives shipped since November last year
Microsoft has acknowledged a security flaw in its Windows NT operating system that could allow a person to access protected files on a workstation or even deny users access to a Windows NT server
Computer Associates has released to market a $9.99 Y2K-compliance test for PCs, which will be sold by retailers including Mobil Service stations
Analysts at an Asia-Pacific disk drive conference predict that standard desktop PCs will come with 80GB hard drives within two years. They also predict that by 2001, 3.5in disks will store 80GB and will cost the same as today's mainstream drives
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Chromebooks are siphoning market share from Windows PCs
- Microsoft beefs up its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCICT Transformation Project Manager- University, Education bckgNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW