Analysts at an Asia-Pacific disk drive conference predict that standard desktop PCs will come with 80GB hard drives within two years. They also predict that by 2001, 3.5in disks will store 80GB and will cost the same as today's mainstream drives
PC World Business
Two PCs and one ISP account? StarTech's Internet Splitter may be just the thing for you . . .
A new Australian Web site is making the job of finding the best hardware deals on the Net just that little bit easier.
Intel has begun to issue a patch for some of its mobile Pentium II and mobile Celeron processors following the discovery that a bug lets servers obtain an identification number from them.
Microsoft is downplaying a report that it has stepped up negotiations with the US Department of Justice to settle its antitrust case
The new version of Netscape Communicator promises greater stability and security, says Netscape Communications, and brings enhanced chatting with an upgrade of AOL's Instant Messenger
Cable & Wireless Optus is making a concerted effort to push its Internet business launched last year, announcing a number of new pricing schemes and packages for families and small business
In another boost for Linux -- industry heavyweights Compaq, IBM, Novell and Oracle have all announced they are investing in Red Hat Software
3Com Palm Computing Australia today expanded its range of handheld devices with the launch of the Palm IIIx and Palm V organisers.
Microsoft announced today it will modify future releases of Windows 98 to allow users greater control over a feature called Registration Wizard that can be used by the company to collect private information about its users
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Chromebooks are siphoning market share from Windows PCs
- Microsoft beefs up its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCSenior Project Manager, Portfolio Services ManagementNSW
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- CCL3 - Network Design and Support EngineerNSW
- CCProject Support CoordinatorQLD
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCTest Execution ManagerVIC
- CCSolution Architect - JULY STARTACT
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- FTSoftware (.Net) DeveloperACT
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCUAT Test AnalystWA